• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We eat healthier foods and organics. Are there coupons for these?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

We eat healthier foods and organics. Are there coupons for these?

Our family eats healthy with coupons -- no HFCS or artificial sweeteners, and organics whenever we can. There are lots of coupons out for organics:

Cascadian Farms
Earthbound Farm
Eat Better America
Horizon
Kashi
Mambo Sprouts
Naturally Savvy
Organic Valley
Stonyfield Farm
Wild Harvest

Sign up for the Organic Valley, Mambo Sprouts and any other newsletters that you like - they mail out books of high-value coupons at least 4 times a year.

There are definitely coupons for healthier foods too -- you just have to watch your deals and stock up when good things come along. Look at some of the prices I paid after coupons on healthier foods, produce and organics during a recent sale at a major supermarket.

Look for printables too - many organic lines often have printable coupons. (Locally, Wild Harvest frequently has $1 off "any Wild Harvest product" at http://www.wildharvestorganic.com/ - and these can be applied to any fresh, organic produce in the Wild Harvest section of our grocery store. I've bought carrots and cucumbers with these before (and gotten them free!) There are a lot of coupons for organic milk too. Last summer I hit a deal on organic milk where I was paying .75/half gallon for Stonyfield Farm milk after coupons.

And... I would bet that no matter what your eating habits, you still use toothbrushes, shampoo, razors, soap, toothpaste and other personal care products... which are cheap/free often with coupons. :) There are also lots of coupons for cleaning products, paper products, and other non-food items every household uses.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
workathome1
by COUPON DIVA on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)