Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EXTREME COUPONE PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:06 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

Poll

Question: DOES ANYONE ELSE NEED HELP WITH COUPONING REGULAR OR EXTREME?

Options:

Can anyone help one on one or a group setting to teach couponing

I could use a Teacher to learn how to make my couponing dreams come true

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Hello to all of you and thank you for taking the time to stop and read or to take a look at this post...

As all new and seasoned couponers know there is a ton on the mighty web about couponing weather it be talking about it, sharing coupons and some that even try to teach you how to extreme/plain old coupon.

I have seemed to fall into theres a will to extreme couponebut not a way, lol. No matter what I do, read or try I cannot seem to catch on to it. Yes, I feel a little moronic to those that catch on and pick it up right away. To those of you, I am unable to express the envy I have towards your couponing abilities.

There was an episode I did catch on TLC's Extreme Couponing which I thought was the best episode ever. The women on the episode was actually teaching people how to do it. The Almighty extremer was there in the flesh helping a group, pretty much one on one with what to do, how to do it, store policies in there area, EVERYTHING it seems you need to know to succeed with making couponing or extreme a reality.

I am in Depew, NY close to Cheektowaga, Buffalo, Lancaster etc in Western NY. I have been looking for something like the TLC person/group for a one on one or group to help me or others that need to learn in person as well as I do that is to learn in the flesh, not from reading or resurching the ABC's on a website. I have been searching for this kind of group or person for what seems to be forever.

My youngest son will be going to school for full days starting next fall, when my husband asked what I was going to do to make up for that time, or fill that time slot, I said "I WANT A STOCKPILE AND EXTREME COUPON" once my baby is off for school I will be able to devote the time needed to make couponing a success. However, as I stated I need HELP to make this a reality.

Well, in closing I hope somebody out there might be able to help make my dream a reality. Please respond with anything at all that could help, or better yet if you could help me. Thank you again for taking the time to read this.

winkBONNIE

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
workathome1
by COUPON DIVA on Feb. 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Great post... its so hard to get a huge stockpile these days. xoxo

Babydoll2527
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Feb. 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Go to coupongirlsla.com and get the dvd. Its great & you can watch over and over to help you learn. My best deals are on laundry detergent :)
mom_of_3_
by Coupon Clipper on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Yay im moving there. Im excited. Sorry had to share lol

im just starting out with coupons

Here's a bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)