Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Walgreens RR Question

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

I was hoping a coupon savy mom could help me figure this out.

In the Walgreens ad this week it says you get $2.00 in Register Rewards at check out when you buy 1 or more of the following items: Gilette Body Razor, Venus Razor, Gilette Fusion. 

I have multiple coupons (like 2 of the Venus for 4.00 off) now would I get 2 $2 RR coupons because I bought 2 razors? Or would it just print the 1 RR? Would it just keep printing 1 of the $2 RR for each one I buy? 

I calculated that I could spend like $30 or something in razors, and if I could get $12 back it would take care of another transaction. Good deal? Yes? No? Advice?

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
terpmama
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Since it says "or more" each would have to be a separate transaction to get multiple RR but most walgreens have a one per person type of rule.
MandytheMom
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Okay thank you. I think I'll pass on the deal then and maybe wait for another week. 

Quoting terpmama: Since it says "or more" each would have to be a separate transaction to get multiple RR but most walgreens have a one per person type of rule.

mom_of_3_
by Coupon Clipper on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I wonder if it would work if you went back in after leaving and did another transaction.

MandytheMom
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Quoting mom_of_3_:

I wonder if it would work if you went back in after leaving and did another transaction.

Well you have to use your card to get the RR's so I wonder if they'd just copy to your card so it would know.

mom_of_3_
by Coupon Clipper on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I will be learning to shop at Walgreens this week now that I have CVS down pack.  I'll let you know :)

Quoting MandytheMom:

Quoting mom_of_3_:

Well you have to use your card to get the RR's so I wonder if they'd just copy to your card so it would know.

Momtogirls0823
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Watch out and be sure to do one RR deal at a time.  If you buy two in the same transaction you might just get one $2 RR.  Also, if you use the same RR to buy more razors in the same deal you won't get another RR.  You can use that RR to buy something else that is another RR deal or you can buy something that is a points deal and then use the points to buy more razors, etc.  Walgreens can be kinda confusing at first but once you get the hang of it it can be really fun!  I hope all this makes sense.  Lmk if it doesn't.  GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)