• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could be beamed anywhere....Where would you go?

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

I made a comment to a friend last night and it got me thinking if I could be beamed anywhere using a transporter where would I go.   I had told my friend I so needed to get away from it all if even for an hour or two, and that's when it dawned on me....if I had a way to beam myself anywhere where would I go.  I'd beam myself to a quiet little place I visited 18 years ago with my dh on our honeymoon in Hawaii -where we sat on the beach and watched a beautiful sunset.    Where would you beam yourself to?

hawaii.jpg beach sunset pic image by redheadleo

by on May. 24, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KittyMallory
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Since I'm just limited to Earth, I'd have to say Australia. I have someone a few hours North of Sydney I'd like to meet in person! ;-)

Kitty

=^..^=

I REJECT Your Reality and Substitute My Own!

=^..^=

Just_Bethy
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I'd have to say England...haven't been home in 13 years....But if I was to go any-where Trek wise..Bajor!!! 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

sukinova
by New Member on May. 26, 2009 at 10:02 AM

The first thought that came into my head was HOME. I am at work, so I guess that makes sense.

lesliegail22
by on May. 26, 2009 at 6:21 PM

New Zeland is where I would beam to

Abesgirl27
by Group Owner on May. 31, 2009 at 11:14 AM

If the planet Risa existed, I would beam to that planet. But, I will go with chicks' answer, and would like to be beamed to New Zealand. That place is beautiful!

LindaSapphire
by on May. 31, 2009 at 1:55 PM

I'd go to Risa especially if RIKER Was there waiting for me....

for now I'd beam anyway to get away from doing housework ....

Quoting Abesgirl27:

If the planet Risa existed, I would beam to that planet. But, I will go with chicks' answer, and would like to be beamed to New Zealand. That place is beautiful!

Abesgirl27
by Group Owner on Jun. 8, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Girl, if William T. Riker were waiting for me on Risa, I'd 'abandon ship' in a heartbeat. That is one DREAMLY man. Beaming away from work, or even housework is good enough for me:-)

Quoting LindaSapphire:

I'd go to Risa especially if RIKER Was there waiting for me....

for now I'd beam anyway to get away from doing housework ....

Quoting Abesgirl27:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)