Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New way to tell everyone

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
About the baby when you already told everyone that you was done having babies. This one was not plan we were doing the natural family planning but when you ovulate twice in one month you can get it wrong. I am looking for a more exciting way to tell everyone about our new addition. So do you have any suggestion. Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

This is EXACTLY my situation! We told everyone we were done as well and my youngest is only 18 months so this was very unexpected! lol. We were also practicing NFP and I knew when my time was but..we were careless. AND on top of it my husband just deployed :( He knocked me up when he was home for his break, lol. My MIL is going to FLIP out, she's crazy about us having any more babies. We have told a few and the reactions have been mixed. I will google ways to tell, lol...and get back to you. Looks like I'll be needing a way too! lol

crystalhend
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this
My littlest one is also 18 months. Nice to meet you. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Quoting SrkStrickland:

This is EXACTLY my situation! We told everyone we were done as well and my youngest is only 18 months so this was very unexpected! lol. We were also practicing NFP and I knew when my time was but..we were careless. AND on top of it my husband just deployed :( He knocked me up when he was home for his break, lol. My MIL is going to FLIP out, she's crazy about us having any more babies. We have told a few and the reactions have been mixed. I will google ways to tell, lol...and get back to you. Looks like I'll be needing a way too! lol

tyrelsmom
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:39 PM
My littlest is 15 months. And I'm an NFP screwup too, lol. I blame it on supersperm, though. I mean 4-4.5 days before ovulation, and he pulled out (we use the pull and pray if I think I'm just starting my fertile period, it's always worked before). What are the chances. Yet here I am.

We've had good responses from those we told, though. This is our fifth.
SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Dang supersperm! Took us 6 months of TTC with our last 2 and this one took ONE random time, not even trying! I guess it's meant to be :)

Quoting tyrelsmom:

My littlest is 15 months. And I'm an NFP screwup too, lol. I blame it on supersperm, though. I mean 4-4.5 days before ovulation, and he pulled out (we use the pull and pray if I think I'm just starting my fertile period, it's always worked before). What are the chances. Yet here I am.

We've had good responses from those we told, though. This is our fifth.

TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Well what I decided to do is tell them "You know how they say if you wanna make god laugh tell him your plans? Well God is laughin his ass off at me right now. We're pregnant." Mainly cuz we were planning to wait just a little longer before getting pregnant again considering our lil girl is only 3 months old but god had other plans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN