Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December 2013 Babies December 2013 Babies

Yay! The group is filling up!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  • 7 Replies

So excited!! Can't wait to get to know you ladies :) I made some life long friends in my last baby's due date group.

Anyone thinking of names yet? I know we have a LOOONG way to go but I can't help it! I'm kind of at a loss because we thought we were done so I can't think of any I like :P

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
silvamom24
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Looking at d names.
crystalhend
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:22 AM
My husband says wait but I have thought about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I know we should! Can't help it though, lol. I'm impatient I suppose

Quoting crystalhend:

My husband says wait but I have thought about it.

mommyto7lw
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a boy name picked out now for 4 years,hope I get to finally use it.

tyrelsmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
No. I'm actually dreading the name arguments. DH and I have COMPLETELY different tastes when it comes to names.

I hope this ends up being a good group. My last baby's was awesome. The previous one was HORRID. They were incredibly anti-natural birth, and I was planning my first VBA2C.... yeah I didn't even last the whole pregnancy before leaving that group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I think it's going to be great! I've seen several home birthers so far ;) Maybe a good mix! My last group ended up steming a natural birthing group off of it so those are the ladies I naturally became really close too. Still very good friends with a few :)

Quoting tyrelsmom:

No. I'm actually dreading the name arguments. DH and I have COMPLETELY different tastes when it comes to names.

I hope this ends up being a good group. My last baby's was awesome. The previous one was HORRID. They were incredibly anti-natural birth, and I was planning my first VBA2C.... yeah I didn't even last the whole pregnancy before leaving that group.

SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I should have said no offense to anyone!!

Quoting SrkStrickland:

I think it's going to be great! I've seen several home birthers so far ;) Maybe a good mix! My last group ended up steming a natural birthing group off of it so those are the ladies I naturally became really close too. Still very good friends with a few :)

Quoting tyrelsmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)