• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im glad to know that I am not the only one in this group who MCed

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 3 Replies

In reading the introductions it seems like a lot of us have MCed, so I guess I will not be the only one on pins and needles until we deliver.  Not that I am happy that it happened to anyone of us but glad that I have people who understand what I am going through and are just as anxious.

I really didnt want to tell anyone that I was even pregnant because of how worried I am that it may happen again but I did end up telling my Mother and my hubby because I know they will give me the support that I need to hopefully get through this with a baby in my arms!  I will not be telling anyone else in my inner circle though until I have to.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:39 AM
I know the anxious feeling! This is a very scary time! I hate it. You are definitely not alone! :)
Tinyhourglass
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I'm not telling either. Only SO knows.  My last 3 pregnancies were losses so I am going to try  to wait til  week 13 to tell anyone. Even dd, I don't want her to worry and she has a big mouth :).  We live in a small town and everyone would know before dark. lol. 

december_mama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:34 PM
I told my hubby and mom and dad and my friend. We will tell his parents soon. I had a mc at 7 weeks after I had my first son. Im worried the whole pregnancy. So far im freaking out im gonna lose this baby. My cramps have been way strong. And I just feel off. It is my 5th pregnancy in 5 years so that could be it but who knows
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)