Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess who decided to pay me a visit!?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • 8 Replies

Yup, that's right...Mr. Morning Sickness and Mrs. Can't See Straight Fatigue. I just want to sit on my tail and be miserable. Dumb preggie pops only work while they're in your mouth, lol, so I would go through a whole pack in a day if I wanted to stay feeling a TAD bit better. I've been up at night nauseated so it's hard to sleep, which probably contributes to my extreme tiredness. BOO HOO, WAAAAA!

Ok, I'm done now. Hurray! Morning Sickness! Healthy baby! :)

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Turtledoves
by Representative on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww (((hugs)))

I know what you mean about the preggo pops. The very second its gone the sickness comes back!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crystalhend
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Have you tried taking vitamin B-6. I take a large dose and it helps it.
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Oh I hear ya hun! One second I am feelin fine and ready to jump over the moon and clean and all that then almost as soon as I stand up it's like "Oh no you don't!!!!" and hello morning sickness. Preggie pops are delicious but ya you are right they only help as long as they are in your mouth. Have you taken b-6 or b-12 or tried some red rasberry leaf tea or ginger tea, ginger ale? I know if it gets real bad docs can give you meds to help but I am aiming for a more natural aproach this time if I can help it at all! Oh and a benadryl will help a bit to if it gets so bad where you can not sleep again. It helps you sleep as well as calms teh nausea so you can sleep. Tips from last pregnancy and doc I had. Unisom can help as well but the unisom had me out for like 20 hours of sleep where as the benadryl I was able to get up if I HAD to.

kurmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Okay. What are prego pops!!??
SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I will have to look into B-6, thank you ladies! And I didn't know that about the Bendryl TLIF. I also try and be as natural as possible but every now and then I crack, lol. Especially since I haven't slept well in weeks! Might have to at some point :P

kurmom, You can buy Preggie Pops at Motherhood or some other stores. They are all natural suckers that are suppose to help with nausea. They ease it but like everyone is saying, only while you've got them in your mouth! lol

tyrelsmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Ginger ale helps me. I've been dealing with it for a week now.
PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM
It hit me today too! I got to get acquainted with Mr. Toilet :\ And I'm only 3 weeks 5 days....

I'm going to go out tomorrow and stock up on my anti nausea gear, lol.

SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Lol, Mr. Toilet :)

Quoting PrOuDaRmYWiF08:

It hit me today too! I got to get acquainted with Mr. Toilet :\ And I'm only 3 weeks 5 days....

I'm going to go out tomorrow and stock up on my anti nausea gear, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)