Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So scared

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks 6 months ago.... And I'm just so scared its gonna happen again. Does anyone else have these fears and I know the stressing myself out isn't good but I'm just so scared. The good thing is I have another doctors appointment tomorrow to make sure my hcg levels are rising last Friday they were only 85 :/

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sjenkins8208
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I had one in October. I worry some, but I try to push all that stress out of my mind. I just keep telling myself that there is NO reason why this shouldn't be a happy healthypregnancy. Same to you! There is no reason why this pregnancy shouldn't be great and end in a healthy baby. Just try to push those negative thoughts away.
Turtledoves
by Representative on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM
3 moms liked this

I had a miscarriage at almost 13 weeks just in January. I'm trying to remain positive. One miscarriage does not raise your risk of another. I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can, no matter how much time I have with this baby.

TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't stress about not stressing. Just think "This baby will be ok." Over and over again everytime you feel that fear. We suffered a misscarriage a year and a month ago and have a very healthy 4 month old baby girl now and we are now 6 weeks along with this one. This one was a suprise lol! Yes I was afraid we would misscarry at 5 weeks 4 days with dd and again this one but we have made it past that both times now. That annitial fear will prolly never go away permanently. Once you get past that day you will feel so much better. Try to find something that will take your mind off of it. It will help with the stress and will make the time go faster and before you know it you will be holding that beautiful baby in your arms.

ZombyMommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I've been blessed to have never suffered a miscarriage but I'm still scared. FX and prayers for you. 

abdie2005
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I had a miscarriage last september at 10 weeks too . I do get scared about that happening again . But with that one I just knew something wasn't right . Right now I'm trying not to stress or think about the negative .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)