Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramps

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
  • 8 Replies
5 weeks and still cramping. Anyone else still having cramps? I know its normal but it still scares me.i kbow i had cramps with my first. But still.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Turtledoves
by Representative on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I always have cramps through the whole first trimester. It's just a combination of things growing and moving around and bloating. Cramps usually get worse with each pregnancy, from what I've seen, as your body knows what to do earlier and earlier and starts to expand more quickly.

bbmomma88
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM
. Would you say with your second you gain weight and show earlier? I swear ive already put on 5lbs
babycarney08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I'm about 5weeks and I'm cramping like crazy and bloated. It's normal :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babycarney08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I gained less with my second but showed sooner. I'm on #3 and I am bloated so I guess u could say showing

Quoting bbmomma88:

. Would you say with your second you gain weight and show earlier? I swear ive already put on 5lbs
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM

6 weeks and cramping more today. As long as there is no blood it is normal. Even a little bit of spotting is normal.

OnlyAwesomeness
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I am off and on... very mild.  Scares me too!!!  :(  Even though I do know its normal and this is number 5.

maggster42006
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I am a little over 4 weeks and I have been cramping like crazy. Has me a little worried, but no spotting or anything. Just bloated, tired and crampy lol.

kurmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM
I am 6 weeks and have been pretty crampy since day one. It is like I'm gonna start my period any moment!! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)