Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maternity clothes

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
  • 7 Replies
Does anyone know of any cheap places to get maternity clothes?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ZombyMommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Old Navy had their stuff on sale a few days ago. IDK otherwise but I need to find out! I have also been stalking Target.com. They have some stuff on clearance but they are still pretty pricey. 

SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Honestly, I've gone to Goodwill and Salvation Army for mine in the past. I've also gotten a lot of hand-me-downs. I can't fathom paying a bunch of money for something I will only wear for a few months

babycarney08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I went to ones around me :(. Nothing.

Quoting SrkStrickland:

Honestly, I've gone to Goodwill and Salvation Army for mine in the past. I've also gotten a lot of hand-me-downs. I can't fathom paying a bunch of money for something I will only wear for a few months

kygoodsell89
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM

on facebook, look to see if your town has any resale groups... its like a vitual yardsale. i just got 4 pairs of jeans , in like new condition that new were about 90$ each!, for FREE. as well as some shirts and such.

babycarney08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Didn't think of that! Thanks :) that's awesome on your deal u got! Went to boscovs saw prices almost cried. Went to two thrift store came home with a shirt. Lol. Ugh. Looked online n prices are crazy. Old navy has some okay stuff. I need jeans or capris or shorts lol. I don't have much stretchy stuff.

Quoting kygoodsell89:

on facebook, look to see if your town has any resale groups... its like a vitual yardsale. i just got 4 pairs of jeans , in like new condition that new were about 90$ each!, for FREE. as well as some shirts and such.

kygoodsell89
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

i think zulily has some maternity stuff too

babycarney08
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I looked. Not so cheap. :(

Quoting kygoodsell89:

i think zulily has some maternity stuff too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)