Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok here it is the first preggy vent this pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

Maybe TMI for some of you. My bbs are so sore. They ache so super bad. It feels like a bone ache! I am so gassy I could probably fill up and 18 wheeler if they ran on this type of gas. I am nauseated at the exact wrong times of the day like when I absolutly NEED to get the dishes done or the toilet cleaned or the laundry folded. DH is already on top of it all. I already can not step foot in the kitchen. I have NO clue what it is about the kitchen but I can NOT go in there during morning sickness time I will throw up everytime. Never fails. Though right now it isn't coming out of my mouth. How wonderful for my digestion to speed up this time..... I don't know what is worse. Oh and I am lactose intolerant this time around to. Any lil bit of cheese or any dairy at all and that is ALL she wrote. I was only allergic to peppers with dd! Couldn't be that simple this time around? NOPE! It will be good for me. I really need to cut down on my dairy intake anyway and eat more veggies. So tired but yet I am up all night. WTF is up with that? Oh haha and I am spending more time in the bathroom not only being sick but peeing then ever before in my life! I am considering just taking a cot in there. To add to it we have no a.c. and it has been bloody hot here the last couple of days and with my bbt bein up it does NOT help! We now have 3 fans on high all the time all the windows open and desperatly trying to keep it cool in there cuz bein warm just makes the morning sickness worse. All this going on and still it could get worse so things are still pretty good.  

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
OnlyAwesomeness
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM

<hugs>  For me its sore boobs and exhaustion has set in!!!

SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:24 PM

OMG! I have no AC either! It's damn 82 degrees in here! I'm DYING! My morning sickness is getting worse too. I was absolutely miserable all morning until I decided to try some coffee...made me feel like a goddess! lol. I might not be able to quit this go around. Might be why I didn't have morning sickness with my last baby either, because I didn't stop drinking my cup of Jo every day. And I have been sleeping like that too! Or maybe I should say NOT sleeping like that. It's so annoying. I'm so restless but so exhausted I can't see straight. And my bladder STAYS full. So you are definitely not alone! Maybe we're both having girls ;)

maggster42006
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Awww hopefully I gets better! I'm just bloated, all the time. Eating sucks because I can't eat very much without feeling painfully bloated. Oh and I am super tired every moment of every day lol. But this will all be worth it in the end!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)