Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so pregnant... Is that weird??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm about 6-7 weeks. And I feel oh so pregnant. Heartburn, nausea, exhaustion, moody, I'm crampy... Like bad menstrual cramps, my back aches and aches, my tummy and boobs are heavier feeling. I never had anything like this with my first. I just feel soooo pregnant! Anyone else?!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SrkStrickland
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! I am 6 weeks too and feel the same way. My tummy feels heavy like that too! I've been trying to put a name to it!

Mommy2Be9112010
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes...I feel the same way! But it just don't seem to real cause I don't get my U/S until Friday then..It'll fell super real to me! 

pregnancy calendar

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tinyhourglass
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I do feel pregnant. Im not sick tho. I kinda wish I was so I could be less worried about m/c.  I do have super sore boobs most of the time, I am sooooo tired but cant sleep at night. I pee almost every hour & at least 3x a night. Im a little less crampy but still have the twinges & pullings. Oh and constipation has started.

kygoodsell89
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM

im only 5 w 4 d and i feel like im already huge and im EXHAUSTED and cranky and all i want to do is clean my house. .. ive never heard of nesting in the 1st trimester but apparently it exists lol

Turtledoves
by Representative on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I wish I felt more pregnant! i'm only 4 1/2 weeks though. I get panicky when I don't feel pregnant!

So far I just have sore boobs, tired and hungry.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I'm nesting too! LOL. I'm trying to clean up the whole house before I get sick.

Quoting kygoodsell89:

im only 5 w 4 d and i feel like im already huge and im EXHAUSTED and cranky and all i want to do is clean my house. .. ive never heard of nesting in the 1st trimester but apparently it exists lol

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby and due 12.12.13!

ZombyMommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

The constipation is driving me nuts! I am so bloated and I feel huge already. My abs hurt from trying to hold my stomach in to counter the bloating. The fact that I'm lactose intolerant but I'm on my 3rd gallon of milk this week is probably not helping. I have not had any nausea and only a little heartburn. I'm hoping that means it's a boy. 

My love affair with Garlic Bagel Chips and Cheezits is becoming disturbing. DH is making fun of me for putting them on everything. Tonight I crushed them up and put them on chicken casserole. It was so good! 

I'm having mood swings but they aren't so bad at the moment. DH seems to be getting worse with them then I am. He calls them sympathy swings. (I call them being full of Sh*t, lol) 

I am so ready to be like full on pregnant though. It seems like it took forever to get my BFP and now time has slowed down even more. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)