Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! plz

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 4 Replies

im just a couple days shy of 5 weeks. my doctor doesn't like to see anyone till at least 8 weeks. also he is out of town until the 15th.

i started getting horrible chest pain to the point its making me cry. its like at the bottom of my boobs and goes to the middle in between them and then it goes into my upper back. its not a dull pain. its a full on sharp stabbing pain. i have never had chest pain this bad in my other pregnancies. whats should i do? i dont know if i should call another doctor or just wait it out.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OnlyAwesomeness
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:13 PM

If its that bad you should call a doctor or go to the ER.  It may not even be pregnancy related.  Good Luck.

ZombyMommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I had something that sounded like that. Does it come and go or does it stick around for a while? Does it feel like a tightness to it? 

Mine was my liver. It was sort of right under my boobs, where my diaphram is. I couldn't breath. 

Doctors told me that it was due to my liver not being able to process the medications I took after my hormones changed. Don't know what that really means but OK. 
It stopped once I had the baby. I still get it occassionally but only when I have to take strong meds for my migraines.

If you are in serious pain I would go to the ER.  

Turtledoves
by Representative on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM
It might not have to do with pregnancy. Id go to a normal doctor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
december_mama
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
i got up and walked around and then took a warm bath and i feel a little better now. it might have been gas bubbles.

yes it felt tight. i have had it in my other pregnancies but never that bad. it usually lasts a couple minutes and then its gone. this time it lasted for awhile. it was hard to breathe and the pain gave me a throbbing pain in my throat.

i feel bette now and after the bath i took i feel sleepy so im gonna try and sleep and then see how i feel tomorrow. i was gonna wait till im 8 weeks to see my dr but im gonna get in next week just to make sure everything is ok.

im just glad my husband is home. its his week vacation and is off till monday so i have been able to rest while he takes care of our three kids. anyways thanks ladies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)