Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December 2013 Babies December 2013 Babies

So, what exactly am I looking at here?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have been looking at my Ultrasound, taken at 7wks 4 days, and it doesn't seem to look like anyone elses. My bean takes up the whole spot while most others are bean, yolk sack and space. 
Anyone have any ideas? I would love to Ramzi it but I can't tell what's what.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
byronswife8808
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

ZombyMommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Yeah, I've seen that but I can't tell what's what in my pic. Do you think the head is on the left or the right? I'm turning my head upside down trying to tell. LOL

Quoting byronswife8808:

byronswife8808
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I'd say the head on yours is on the left and tail on the right. Your ultrasound looks just like this pic to me 

kygoodsell89
by Kylie on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM

this is my guess. the head is larger than the tail and the CRL line is the crown to rump length .. and based on that pic you gues posted the placenta is in front of the curve?

pregnancy calendar

ZombyMommy
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I'm thinkin this. Which would be a placenta toward the posterior or on the left, which in a transverse is actually the right so I would say boy? I've gone crosseyed. 

Azure
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I agree that the head is probably to the left. Other than that, not sure.
mrsary
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks same to me too!

Quoting byronswife8808:

I'd say the head on yours is on the left and tail on the right. Your ultrasound looks just like this pic to me 

andersonmommy2
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Yolk sac is on top baby is on bottom!! Hard to really tell with Ramzi method. You don't have another pic by chance?

andersonmommy2
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:37 PM

If it's towards the left which it looks to me, I'm going with girl. Transverse is as if you looking right in. Abdominal is opposite. At least that is what I was told yesterday by the ultrasound tech.

Quoting ZombyMommy:

I'm thinkin this. Which would be a placenta toward the posterior or on the left, which in a transverse is actually the right so I would say boy? I've gone crosseyed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)