Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:( Im just not feeling.....

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 9 Replies

Sunday Ill be 12wks. 1wk until my 2nd trimester! But I dont feel pregnant. Every now and then I can feel tiny jabs in my belly. But Ive been taking Bendryal cause my alligeries are so bad I have to take it twice a day! I wonder if that just making baby sleepy and he/she isnt moving around to much! I know Im feeling sick to ym belly today, so he/she has to be in there laughing at me! Lol...my next OB apt isnt until June 7th so maybe once I finally hear the heart beat itll become all real to me! Anyone else feeling like this? 

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Harris06
by Megan on May. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I have easy pregnancies with no morning sickness or anything so, yes, I know just what you mean. As far as the benadryl, that would make baby tired and sleep, yes. 

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

JenC447
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this

At this point in the pregnancy its really too early to be feeling much if anything I wouldn't worry too much give it another 6 weeks and you will be feeling LO like crazy :)

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Oh I am feeling it. 

I don't feel them moving yet. 

But I can feel lit.

NatyRod
by nataly on May. 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Yup... Me! I'll be 12 wks Monday and aside from this nausea I don't fell preggers either. This will be our first baby so I haven't felt any flutters either.. Can't wait for a big belly and to feel my little one in there.. My next appt is next Thursday on the 30th.. Can't wait.
EmmeBee
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Yes, I'm 12 weeks and change and after having horrible all day nausea and other symptoms, now everything is just, bam, gone. Well, the idea of eating avocados is still gross to me (and I loved avos before preggers) but besides that my energy is back and I feel back to my old self. I mentioned it to my mom that it felt like the pregnancy just 'went away' and she laughed and said, "what do you think happened, it crawled out while you were sleeping!" lol
MommyJill87
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I heard heartbeat at 9 weeks 5 days, shocked the hell out of me.  It made it a bit more real, but I really feel like it all sinks in once the movement starts. 

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on May. 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Have you seen baby yet? If not, I'm sure when you do, it will become more real.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorningValley
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Lol I just posted about the same thing.

Mommy2Be9112010
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Yes twice 

Quoting Gonzo318:

Have you seen baby yet? If not, I'm sure when you do, it will become more real.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)