Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF! And Memorial Day Weekend!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

woohooTGIF

What are your plans for the weekend? We are going out to dinner with DH Grandparents for my youngest birthday dinner, and then having a quiet weekend! Any plans for the holiday?

happy memorial day

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Nope, we are going to buy some diapers and wipes tonight, go to some pizza place, and then home. 

My daughter stays with my mom on Fridays/Saturdays. 

Tomorrow we will go to Pottsville, and then Sunday/Monday I am sleeping all day long. 

I need two days of strict sleeping. And only up to eat.

Azure
by Representative on May. 24, 2013 at 11:38 AM
We're not going anywhere or doing much of anything thanks to my morning sickness, but it will be nice to just relax as much as possible at home and spend time with DH and the kiddos.
livingforthem83
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Today I have to do my 2 girls hair, cut my baby's hair, wash clothes, clean up, and cook the tuna salad for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have to cook the macaroni and cheese and the jambalya rice. Then we are going to my sister's house for a cookout.
Harris06
by Megan on May. 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Not really. As long as everyone feels better we are going to let our middle decide since her birthday is Monday.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

MacMamaof5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM

My Birthday is Monday, too!  Hubby is taking me out on Saturday (tomorrow)---and Sunday is Church and BBQ with friends, I'm sure...but MOnday, probably will grill at our own home and just chill! Trying out the firepit and setting up the campsite (behind our house) for the boys is weather permitting.  Also lots of babybump pics this weekend.  I will be entering my second trimester!!!!!

Quoting Harris06:

Not really. As long as everyone feels better we are going to let our middle decide since her birthday is Monday.

NatyRod
by nataly on May. 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Attending my friend's baby 1st year party in Saturday and then just sleep, sleep and sleep some more!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)