Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At least I don't have 1 pregnancy symptom

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM
  • 14 Replies

No boob pains. Nausea, yes. Vomiting, yup. Bloating, absolutely. Round ligament pain, oh yeah. Extreme fatigue, no doubt about it. Increased appetite, despite the morning sickness, yes. But no breast tenderness, soreness or swelling. Maybe it's because I'm still breastfeeding my 16 month old?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.hartman12
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I didn't have any boob pain but the last couple days I feel like my nipples are going to fall off whenever DD nurses. I feel bad because I just don't want her anywhere near me, and its not her fault. 

NatyRod
by nataly on May. 24, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I think ur breast are just veteran in this cause! Lol. My rookie boobies are on fire!!!! Hahahha
momof3inTN
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Now that I can relate to but I thought that was because of the mouthful of teeth he has. LOL

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

I didn't have any boob pain but the last couple days I feel like my nipples are going to fall off whenever DD nurses. I feel bad because I just don't want her anywhere near me, and its not her fault. 

momof3inTN
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Maybe. When I was pregnant with my last one I thought my boobs were going to explode, they hurt so bad. LOL

Quoting NatyRod:

I think ur breast are just veteran in this cause! Lol. My rookie boobies are on fire!!!! Hahahha

Turtledoves
by Representative on May. 24, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I'm breastfeeding my 22 month old and it's HELL. I'm so sore that it almost brings me to tears. It happened in my last pregnancy too when she was 18 months old. It's actually making me need to cut out feedings because it's been so rough. It's been like this since week 5!

livingforthem83
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I have no breast pain, and my breast never grow during pregnancy.
Harris06
by Megan on May. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

There's your silver lining!! haha

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Harris06
by Megan on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Ooh mine grow! Woo-hoo!! LOL Of course I lose it all after baby comes and my milk regulates but up until then, oooh yeah, these babies are pretty! LOL

Quoting livingforthem83:

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

livingforthem83
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I have 4 children and I am still a 34B, I have never had to buy a bigger size. I am hoping this pregnancy leaves me with a little something extra.

Quoting Harris06:

Ooh mine grow! Woo-hoo!! LOL Of course I lose it all after baby comes and my milk regulates but up until then, oooh yeah, these babies are pretty! LOL

Quoting livingforthem83:

Harris06
by Megan on May. 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I have 3 (this is 4) and I'm still a 34B, as well. I hope every time that I will be left with a little something extra. smh haha

Quoting livingforthem83:

I have 4 children and I am still a 34B, I have never had to buy a bigger size. I am hoping this pregnancy leaves me with a little something extra.

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting livingforthem83:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)