Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can this day ...

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 10 Replies
Get any worse?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harris06
by Megan on May. 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I'm sorry. :( I woke up with a cold if it makes you feel any better.
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM
That cupcakes my day worse, lol. I have a child on care that refused to pick up here's. Granted 17 months but I have been slowly grooming this behavior today she id acting like her world is over. I just want to quit.

Quoting Harris06:

Azure
by Representative on May. 24, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Never ask that, because the answer is always yes! 

I'm sorry it's rough and I hope it gets better for you soon.

Turtledoves
by Representative on May. 24, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I know you didn't mean to say cupcakes...but I'm now drooling at the idea of cupcakes with lots of icing. Mmmmm. 

Sorry you're having a bad day! I'm just hungry so far.

Quoting Baby4us09:

That cupcakes my day worse, lol. I have a child on care that refused to pick up here's. Granted 17 months but I have been slowly grooming this behavior today she id acting like her world is over. I just want to quit.

Quoting Harris06:

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby and due 12.12.13!

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM

lol. Didnt even notice.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I know you didn't mean to say cupcakes...but I'm now drooling at the idea of cupcakes with lots of icing. Mmmmm. 

Sorry you're having a bad day! I'm just hungry so far.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting Harris06:

5PointedHuman
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Often, I feel as though if I say, "Can this day get any worse", the universe laughs and says, "Challenge accepted".

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I've tried to NOT ask myself the same thing.

I was hoping to get the keys to my new place today because I'm supposed to be out of my current apartment but so far- nothing.

Granted where I am now they gave me a 30d notice and not the 60 they are legally required to give (long story).

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 24, 2013 at 9:49 PM
You take the cake. Hope you get those keys soon.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I was hoping to get the keys to my new place today because I'm supposed to be out of my current apartment but so far- nothing.

Granted where I am now they gave me a 30d notice and not the 60 they are legally required to give (long story).

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I didn't get the keys. So now I have to wait til either Monday or Tuesday. LOVELY.

Meanwhile EVERYTHING (cooking supplies, shower stuff) is packed. I'm an emotional wreck right now and my head is pounding.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM
So sorry. Little ceasers?

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I didn't get the keys. So now I have to wait til either Monday or Tuesday. LOVELY.

Meanwhile EVERYTHING (cooking supplies, shower stuff) is packed. I'm an emotional wreck right now and my head is pounding.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)