Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a ramble

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 3 Replies

So this is my 7th pregnancy.  With all of the other 6 this is what it was like: 

nauseas, food aversions, major cravings, acne clear up, nice hair, strong nails, hormones balance out and I feel great emotionally,  a bit tired but nothing more then when I'm on my period, lose/maintain weight easily while eating eeverything 

this pregnancy?  My 7th!!?

no nausea what so ever at all, no real food aversions, no major cravings, acne still flairing up, my hair is ick, my nails keep breaking, I'm so tired I can't do anything it jut makes me want to cry how tired I am ALL the time!! And I'm trying to watch what I eat and only do e 300 extra calories but I'm gaining like crazy (which is t good because I'm starting out 4-8# more then with my other kids!)

im starting to think maybe I'm not really pregnant and there's something else going on with my body and I'm just not getting a period because of it LOL.

Married the Love of My Life 9/7/02
Jency Paul Douglas 6/30/05
Tesher Robert Walter 12/31/08
Zerah Janae Lyn 3/26/12
Angel babies edd 10/22/08, 11/8/11, 10/20/13

by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
5PointedHuman
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I am right there with you. My previous 3 other pregnancies, were very much predictable. This one? I feel H U G E, I have no nausea at all anymore, my acne is AWFUL, and I am just exhausted. 

MorningValley
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I just keep telling myself the extreme tired is due to my old age now and three kids to chase around LOL...not like when I was on my first two and in my 20's lol

Azure
by Representative on May. 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM

They say every one is different. Maybe for you it's just  "one is different". ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)