Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's moving!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
  • 18 Replies
I'm starting to feel flutters! It's only happened like our times this week, but it's so amazing. I've been waiting a long time for this! Feeling happy!
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on May. 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM
How far along are you? I can't wait to feel that! But being only 9w tomorrow and this being my first, I know it will take some time :/
sjenkins8208
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Quoting sjenkins8208:

I'm starting to feel flutters! It's only happened like our times this week, but it's so amazing. I've been waiting a long time for this! Feeling happy!

13 week. It's my fourth pregnancy, but will be my second baby, if he/she stays in me long enough! Lol I remember feeling flutters with my son and HAD no idea what they were at the time. It feels like a little butterfly.
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My first it felt like I had bugs on my belly and I freaked the heck out.
nshearon
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM
The first feelings are so awesome. With my last, every time I sneezed she would flutter around. :) I can't wait to feel the twins move
sjenkins8208
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Quoting nshearon:

The first feelings are so awesome. With my last, every time I sneezed she would flutter around. :) I can't wait to feel the twins move

Haha I couldn't imagine what twins would feel like! I'm sure the early little flutters would be cute and fuzzy feeling, but the big kicks and the CROWDING later on! O my! You'll have to let me know what it's like.
byronswife8808
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i want to be there so bad! my first tri is dragging so slow!!! why am i only 9 weeks!!!!!

TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I feel baby when my bladder is full. Guess cuz baby runs out of room lol! That's what dh said
MacMamaof5
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I'm there with you...but I want more, not flutters...I hit my 13th week the day after my Birthday...Monday!  Memorial Day!

NatyRod
by nataly on May. 24, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Yup, same here! 12wks Monday and as much as I want it to happen already I know we got a little more to go.
Quoting LeapBaby123:

How far along are you? I can't wait to feel that! But being only 9w tomorrow and this being my first, I know it will take some time :/

EmmeBee
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Hey, I think I feel this too. and then when I pee I feel like this rolling in my uterus

Quoting TLIF1281:

I feel baby when my bladder is full. Guess cuz baby runs out of room lol! That's what dh said

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)