Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's worse!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 10 Replies
10 weeks and 2 days and my MS is worse! I usually got sick in the evening. Don't care, errands done, dinner cooked and I can sleep soon. Now? No!

I wake up sick, try to pull through the day, fail horribly. School starts Tuesday, I don't know what I'm going to do. Horrible nausea, some vomiting, headaches and body aches. My zofran is gone no refills till my next appointment. (June 6) and the emetrol is a joke.

I really hope this vanishes by the 12th week. :(

Is it getting worse or better for you ladies?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Mine seems to be shifting. Now I am getting bad bellyaches n diarrhea.
NatyRod
by nataly on May. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM
12 wks on Monday here! And for the first time this entire pregnancy I puked my breakfast out the minute the last orange juice gulp hit my stomach.. Oh yeah, to then drag to work and work a 17 hr shift... I'm new at this, but hopelessly awaiting the part where it all gets better. :/
EmmeBee
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Around that time for me I'd have good times and horrible days.  Now I'm at 12 weeks and change and I feel great!  Hope you will too : )

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on May. 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Mine shifted from feeling nauseous during the day to waking up in the middle of the night..I honestly hate that!

I do however have periods throughout the day where I feel like I'm going to gag..really sucks! 

I suffer from motion sickness (and its worse right now) and I usually take Dramamine for it. Well I noticed that Dramamine actually works a lot better for the nausea I have than zofran. My doctor said its okay to take.

Azure
by Representative on May. 25, 2013 at 10:10 AM

My doctor recommended Vitamin B6 for me. DH is picking some up for me today. Praying it works! 

bygodsluv
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM
I feel better..until I eat..then im nauseous for about 2 hrs..better than all day..feel better
TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM
12 weeks and I'm sicker than ever!!
I feel terrible every second of the day. Everything makes me ill. I slept 12 hours last night and I'm still exhausted!
I almost throw up every time I brush my teeth and heartburn has hit me like a brick.
KawaiiPika
by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I'm gonna have to ask and see if I can try those things. I left Subway, threw up in the parking lot-in the pouring rain. My SO kinda looking like uhh what do I do?!

This sucks :( can we just get to the part where we are tired and sore but baby is kicking and we're happy?
sarajordan2008
by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM
My dr said .5 of a unisom with vit b 6...haven't tried it.
Turtledoves
by Representative on May. 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM

It got much worse for me at 10 weeks. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)