Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Screw this, I'm ready for maternity clothes!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
Almost 8 weeks with # 2 and all regular clothes suck. I want comfy, loose maternity stuff with stretchy waistbands! Can anyone relate?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Yes I can. WIth number 1 and 2 it took me to 4-5 months before I needed maternity. It was mainly wiht my cammies tho. They were ugly tho. So I wasn't eager for them, lol.  But they let the breeze right thru so it was nice. I was looking at dresses today at Target. I am so short that nothing looked good and then my DH looked in the childrens department. I said I am not wearing that, lol. I am 4 ft 9in and 126 with a baggy sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes on. :) SO maybe a bit over weight. :( OH well. Maybe I can even out with this baby. I am trying not to eat too much and a lot of fruit.

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Same here. And my clothes still fit.

But im more comfy in sweats
EmmeBee
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Yes, I've always been picky about clothes being comfortable but now more than ever I want everything loose; I wear yoga pants and tanks with no bra underneath on a daily basis.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on May. 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM
My clothes fit still, except for one pair of shorts that come up pretty high and were tight anyway. I seriously thought of getting some maternity shorts. But I didn't. I'll just wait it out.
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on May. 25, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Yes! I am so uncomfortable in regular jeans, I ended up going to Target and bought myself my first pair of maternity shorts, they are amazing! Lol oh and I'm 9 weeks and 4 days..

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on May. 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM
I've thought about busting out my maternity wardrobe but I think ill need to actually go shopping since I had him in June and so the few summer things I have are huge! Most of my "early pregnancy" maternity clothes are winter clothes.

I think ill wait it out a little longer. I have some skirts and loose fitting dresses that will get me by a little lonfer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Azure
by Representative on May. 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I've been wearing them and my uterus is still tucked under my pelvic bone. :) Do what's comfy. I do even when I'm not pregnant. ;)

mrs.hartman12
by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I have been living in sweats and when I go out in public I put on maternity jeans. Regular jeans are getting tight and uncomfy. 

byronswife8808
by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM

i can lol

mrsary
by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Yes. At that point I started wearing dresses. Anything around my waste is uncomfortable. Am 13 1/2 weeks now and can't fit into my uniform, have to wear the maternities.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)