Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, I'm ready...

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 13 Replies

For a nap, that is. Dear goodness, it is only 10am and I am dragging already. I've already had my Dr Pepper and it didn't do much good today. And I felt pretty good when I woke up! I also slept well last night. Man oh man, this is ridiculous. 

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I've just started getting my energy back and that's only on some days. The fatigue has been the hardest part so far.
Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I've been good for a while now but man this morning I am tired. haha Yesterday was a busy and exhausting day so I think it is just that. 

Quoting MommyJill87:

I've just started getting my energy back and that's only on some days. The fatigue has been the hardest part so far.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Azure
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to sleep until the second trimester. You guys will wake me up then, right? ;)

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on May. 29, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Me too :(

I have been feeling weird, I think I'm having that round ligament pain and I can't seem to find any energy. 

I need to go to the commissary but shrugs, I really don't feel like it.

Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I did the commissary yesterday. This afternoon I get to go up and fight with the pharmacy and figure out why they magically cannot find my youngest daughter in the system yet they see her everywhere else.

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

I have been feeling weird, I think I'm having that round ligament pain and I can't seem to find any energy. 

mrsary
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I know the feeling! =(
Turtledoves
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Yeah, I'm usually ready for a nap every day by 11. It's terrible!

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on May. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Oh how I hate the pharmacy, I always had a problem with them at my last base but luckily I actually met and became friends with a lady who works in the pharmacy here and if she is working, she will take time to personally help me. Really has helped keep my sanity! LOl

I have been trying to avoid the commissary because about 2 weeks ago I went and ended up feeling dizzy and nauseous with all the different smells. Plus they are remodeling so everything is out of place..I guess I gotta suck it up and get ready and get DD ready and go :(

Quoting Harris06:

I did the commissary yesterday. This afternoon I get to go up and fight with the pharmacy and figure out why they magically cannot find my youngest daughter in the system yet they see her everywhere else.

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I never had these problems in the South region but every time we are back North they screw everything up and there is a fight. 

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

Oh how I hate the pharmacy, I always had a problem with them at my last base but luckily I actually met and became friends with a lady who works in the pharmacy here and if she is working, she will take time to personally help me. Really has helped keep my sanity! LOl

I have been trying to avoid the commissary because about 2 weeks ago I went and ended up feeling dizzy and nauseous with all the different smells. Plus they are remodeling so everything is out of place..I guess I gotta suck it up and get ready and get DD ready and go :(

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

JenC447
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel I wake up feeling that way and go to bed feeling that way lol!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)