Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my instinct was wrong!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 5 Replies

so, sorry i didn't update last night, i went to the er because my stomach was hurting bad, and my back was starting to hurt, so i went in they immediately took urine, and then they put me in a room to forget about me lol, eventually a nurse came in and she look 6 viles of blood...dang vampire..she also tried to talk me out of a home birth and then about an hour late the dr came in her was actually really nice asked me what was going on and asked where i hurt, and the he pushed on my belly to get a better idea, i all but cried when he pushed on my lower left side of my belly it hurt so bad! told me my urine came back clean so it wasn't uti or any connecting issues, now i was scared because my husband had pointed out ectopic and the dr actually mentioned it he said he wanted to get an ultr...asound and do a pelvic and wait for the blood to come back... so i was left alone to wait some more eventually a nurse came and whealed me to raidiology to get an ultrasound. where i saw the most beautiful thing ima see for a while! my baby! that's right Ashley got an ultrasound and it was only one baby in there! her heart rate was 177, looked like a perfect little baby! arms and legs could see here ears already! my mom said it looked like a lima bean with arms lol they did not print me a pic...being the er...i was bummed when she said there was no printer but at least i got to see it , then i was wheeled back to my room where i sat for a while and then dr came back did a pelvic and then left again, then we waited and waited eventually he came back and said " well ultrasound looked perfect couple days off but not nough to change your due date, and its not an ectopic and its not a uti or a miscarriage so you need to just go see your ob that your seeing and they can figure out what is wrong because we figured out its not the life threating stuff ...probably a virus.

Pregnancy%20ticker
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyJill87
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Well that's good that all looked well.
Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I am glad that everything looked good and you got to see baby! :)

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

MacMamaof5
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I'm glad you got to sneak a peak to set your mind at ease about your baby.  That alone will begin your healing process and get you better quicker.  I pray all turns out well and it is just something passing.

Azure
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM

So glad everything is ok! Hope you're not too disappointed that there's only one! 

byronswife8808
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Azure:

So glad everything is ok! Hope you're not too disappointed that there's only one! 

relived actually. means I am more likely to get my home birth

Pregnancy%20ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)