Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mmm...Fall

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

I decided to make me a cup of Hot Apple Cider and got that first whiff and I had immediate flashes of Fall; crisp, chilly, color changing leaves, Halloween, Thanksgiving. I can't wait!! I love that time of year!!

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Azure
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow. Thanksgiving and we'll be nearly there! Hard to believe! 

MacMamaof5
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I can wait, cause I love summer, but I am really ready to be there, too!

Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I just love Fall. I always have. I love Summer, too, the beach and all, but I love the leaves changing color and the chilly weather with the warm cider, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, all of it. It isn't just baby, I get like this every year. Don't get me wrong, I embrace the Summer and love going to amusement parks, the beach, picnics, the pool, all that. :)

Quoting MacMamaof5:

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on May. 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Now all I can think about is fall and the holidays! Mmmmm :)

Quoting Harris06:

I just love Fall. I always have. I love Summer, too, the beach and all, but I love the leaves changing color and the chilly weather with the warm cider, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, all of it. It isn't just baby, I get like this every year. Don't get me wrong, I embrace the Summer and love going to amusement parks, the beach, picnics, the pool, all that. :)

Quoting MacMamaof5:

MorningValley
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too.  I was so excited to have a fall baby because its my favorite....plus I have a sprig, summer and winter already...oh well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)