Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had my first gender dream

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 17 Replies

So I've only had two dreams of pregnancy so far.  The first I miscarried around 10 weeks and there were like 6 or 8 babies lol. And no blood.   The second I was about 19 weeks (which is where I should have been if I hadn't lost my ther baby) and my stomach was moving around haha.

but last night I had a dream I was in labor in the hospital bad it was starting to be a horrible experience...then it jumped to me getting out of the car at the store with hubby and four kids.  What made it silly was supposedly the baby was only a few days old but walking around haha and we hadn't named it yet!   But it was a girl and at the store we started discussing names and I suggested Meggan.

i do love that name and it would fit perfect except....it's really popular and if you look at my other kids names...it wouldn't work.  Plus there is a 3 year old at our church named Meagan.

Married the Love of My Life 9/7/02
Jency Paul Douglas 6/30/05
Tesher Robert Walter 12/31/08
Zerah Janae Lyn 3/26/12
Angel babies edd 10/22/08, 11/21/11, 10/20/13                                                                                         Happened again :/ EDD 12/30/13

by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

My name is Megan and I don't hear it often at all. For a while, like years ago, I heard it a bit but I don't hear it hardly at all now. 

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

5PointedHuman
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I love those dreams! Hahaha! I had a dream with my son that it was a boy, and my girl we found out before I had even had a pregnancy dream. I have only had the scary dreams so far. I hope to have a pleasant one soon >.<

brandie1470
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I had a gender dream...I think. But it confuses me. In my dream I called the baby a boy but later found out it was a girl. So idk

Turtledoves
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I feel convinced that this is a girl, but I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a really chubby baby boy and we had no idea what to call him, even though we already have our boy name picked out and it's the same one for the last three pregnancies. lol

Azure
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Yeah, just go with whatever name you like, even if it is popular. 

My dreams sometimes come true, so my brain is always sure to make the gender fluid when I dream about the baby.

Turtledoves
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 12:02 PM

LOL, my DH had a dream like that. He said he was told it was a boy, went to go hold it, and found out it was a girl. He woke up all confused! lol

Quoting brandie1470:

I had a gender dream...I think. But it confuses me. In my dream I called the baby a boy but later found out it was a girl. So idk

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby and due 12.12.13!

EmmeBee
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Wow, really, where do you live if you don't mind me asking?  I'm Megan too and have moved around quite a bit, and wherever I go there is always a ton of us.  There are two others Megans (counting you) in this group that I know off.  It is even more popular with young kids I think.  I used to be a teacher's aid for kindergarten, first and second grade and there was about one in every classroom, though they were all spelled different.  Even my old friend who is no longer my friend anymore (we had a falling out, she accused me of wanting her husband o.O) named her newest baby Megan (I saw on Facebook - even the same spelling as me.)  Lol, I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't give my baby the same name as a friend who was now an ex-friend because I thought she was a husband stealer! (And I was most certainly not trying to steal her husband, who I would not even touch in a million years)

Quoting Harris06:

My name is Megan and I don't hear it often at all. For a while, like years ago, I heard it a bit but I don't hear it hardly at all now. 

Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Right now, VA but I have lived in TX, AL, FL, and SC as well and never heard it that popular. A Megan in the store now and then but even when I taught both an after school program and worked in my church (in 2 states) there were never many, if hardly any. I hear it more in girls around my age. 

Quoting EmmeBee:

Wow, really, where do you live if you don't mind me asking?  I'm Megan too and have moved around quite a bit, and wherever I go there is always a ton of us.  There are two others Megans (counting you) in this group that I know off.  It is even more popular with young kids I think.  I used to be a teacher's aid for kindergarten, first and second grade and there was about one in every classroom, though they were all spelled different.  Even my old friend who is no longer my friend anymore (we had a falling out, she accused me of wanting her husband o.O) named her newest baby Megan (I saw on Facebook - even the same spelling as me.)  Lol, I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't give my baby the same name as a friend who was now an ex-friend because I thought she was a husband stealer! (And I was most certainly not trying to steal her husband, who I would not even touch in a million years)

Quoting Harris06:

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

EmmeBee
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Interesting.  I've only lived on the west coast (neveda, california, arizona) and the east coast (new york, vermont, connecticut).  I guess it's on both sides but not so much the middle, haha.  There is always another Megan in the circle of friends I make, if not two. 

Quoting Harris06:

Right now, VA but I have lived in TX, AL, FL, and SC as well and never heard it that popular. A Megan in the store now and then but even when I taught both an after school program and worked in my church (in 2 states) there were never many, if hardly any. I hear it more in girls around my age. 

Quoting EmmeBee:

Quoting Harris06:

Tmacdog
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I keep having scary dreams also!! I hope they stop soon cause there freaking me out!

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

I love those dreams! Hahaha! I had a dream with my son that it was a boy, and my girl we found out before I had even had a pregnancy dream. I have only had the scary dreams so far. I hope to have a pleasant one soon >.<

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)