Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best thing I have heard!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Want to know the two best things my kids have said to me?

1. (Said by my 8 year old son) "Mom you were right! School lunch didn't hurt me! And it was actually really good" now the day before he literally spent 2 straight hours, throwing a temper tantrum because we ran out of bread (it was already 7 PM and I wasn't going to load 3 tired kids in the car just to grab a loaf of bread to make a PB&J sandwich) and he didnt want to eat the school lunch because he was convinced it was going to make him sick (tummy ache). I was in shock he actually admitted that I was RIGHT!

2. (Said by my 4 year old daughter) "Mommy I'm going to pick up this mess and my toys for you!" Out of the blue. Why yes baby you can pick up that horrible mess you made! It will really make mommy happy! ;)

by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM

haha I love when my kids say things like that. It's music to my ears. LOL

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on May. 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha yeah! 

I looked at my oldest and said "wait did you just say I was right?!" And he said "yeah I did" and I just went and hugged him and I told him that he has made mommy really happy! Lol 

Quoting Harris06:

haha I love when my kids say things like that. It's music to my ears. LOL

Azure
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Very nice! I would love to hear the cleaning up one. 

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM
A mothers strano. :-) mura chiederne uscente Saidi Rustu in testa, Lola.
À
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I dont know Ehud ora italian. Trying ti chance back. Breda to work hard ti put in english.
TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
So awesome!!
I had a moment like that this morning when my 10 year old son showed up by my side with a plate of waffles with syrup and a fork for me for breakfast.
Done all on his own (toaster waffles).
Then when I was done eating he said "I'll take that!" And took my plate to the sink and rinsed the syrup off the plate and fork.
I almost cried!
bygodsluv
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Wow! What a day!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)