Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The creative mind of a desperate preggo!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have been craving pizza so bad I attempted to make sause using spagetti sause. Now I have a flatbread pizza in the oven, lol so hopefully it tastes good! What have you done in a desperate attempt to fill a craving. 

by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Harris06
by Megan on May. 29, 2013 at 2:17 PM

With my first I craved grilled shrimp...and it HAD to be grilled in a butter sauce. Well, my husband had duty one night so instead of getting our grill out and attempting to grill myself I used the George Foreman. It was ok and it did the trick but dear goodness, I was desperate. LOL

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

mommy23girlz
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I tried to make a Nutella and strawberry crepe using pancake mix. Yeaaaa should have just driven the 20 min to the crepe shop.
Azure
by Representative on May. 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

lol I don't have any stainless steel pots to make sauce in so for right now we always use spaghetti sauce for our pizzas. It's pretty good, I think. We use the mushroom sauce for our pizzas. 

Once, before I knew how to make pizza crust myself (and I was pregnant at the time) I really wanted pizza and made mini-english muffin pizzas. Not the best ever, but "ok". 

bygodsluv
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Try thinning the pancake mix & add a small amount of oil..lol

Quoting mommy23girlz:

I tried to make a Nutella and strawberry crepe using pancake mix. Yeaaaa should have just driven the 20 min to the crepe shop.

mrs.hartman12
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

It turned out ok. It would have been better on real crust instead of flat bread. 

Quoting Azure:

lol I don't have any stainless steel pots to make sauce in so for right now we always use spaghetti sauce for our pizzas. It's pretty good, I think. We use the mushroom sauce for our pizzas. 

Once, before I knew how to make pizza crust myself (and I was pregnant at the time) I really wanted pizza and made mini-english muffin pizzas. Not the best ever, but "ok". 

kygoodsell89
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:03 PM

i use bisquit dough when im craving pizza and dont have anything else 

TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I'm getting ready to make egg noodles in chicken broth. It's the only thing that sounds good.
mommy23girlz
by on May. 30, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Ahhhh, oil. Will have to try that. I did the thinning but the oil may do the trick.

Quoting bygodsluv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)