Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

may have felt baby

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

so I don't even know if I believe it but I went to go take a warm bath to try to help my belly pain and I was drinking an ice, well I swear I think I felt baby flick me. at least that's what it felt like and it was only one time and was in the right place im only 10 weeks earliest iv ever felt was 11 weeks....so I don't know if I believe it but ...I felt something that may have been baby

Pregnancy%20ticker
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM

That is pretty cool!

kurmom
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I defiantly felt baby move at 13 weeks, just a few days ago!! This is my 2nd pregnancy and there was no mistaking that wonderful flicker of kicks!!
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Oh it's possible. I felt dd flickering at 8 weeks. Didn't feel this baby til just recently. I felt a flicker when baby moved during the ultrasound. It's strongest when my bladder is full.
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on May. 30, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Yeah I felt the baby move a couple of days ago, it was so crazy but I'm so happy! :) I don't think I ever felt my others that early.

Harris06
by Megan on May. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM

That's very exciting!! I am waiting any time now to feel this little one...patently, did I mention patiently? I am waiting patiently. LOL Ok, I'm trying to convince myself of the patience, if you couldn't tell. haha

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Azure
by Representative on May. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Cool! Can't wait to feel my little bean! 

mrs.hartman12
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I have felt it twice now and I am only a week ahead of you. The first time was a sensation of a ball being rolled across my pelvic area, and the other day some flicks near my hip bone that were not gas. How exciting! this is my 3rd pregnancy. 

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on May. 30, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Yay how fun! I think sometimes I feel baby too but I'm not sure. I'm 10w with #2 so hopefully soon i will be able to feel baby for sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
byronswife8808
by on May. 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM

its my 7th pregnancy, i almost didnt belive it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)