Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really can't believe

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

That some of us are already in the second trimester and the rest of us are fast approaching it. Even with the severe morning sickness it now feels like it's flown by (each day has been dragging, but altogether it's gone by fast, does that make sense at all?) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MacMamaof5
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I know, hard to believe.  But as soon as I hear a heartbeat, I can be extra excited and get out of this funk and start planning for this baby.

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on May. 31, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I'm always so far behind everyone because my due date is Dec 28. But yes, even I feel like time has flown! It could fly a little faster to second trimester (haha), but it feel like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant!

Azure
by Representative on May. 31, 2013 at 9:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting LeapBaby123:

I'm always so far behind everyone because my due date is Dec 28. But yes, even I feel like time has flown! It could fly a little faster to second trimester (haha), but it feel like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant!

You're only three days after my due date. :) We will probably see a bunch of babies born before ours come along! 

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 31, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I agree. I think with me not spending so much time thinkingabout it like I did with my 3rd, lol it went quickly. I htink my first two went so fast bacsue I didn't have time to think.I was working like 50 hrs a week and slept like 9 hrs and back to it again. My weekends I thought a little but were too buzy eating, lol.

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on May. 31, 2013 at 10:37 AM

MIne too. I think I will go after. I am hoping to get out of the c section. I will find out what is the doctors thought (although it is only thier opinion) and I feel a lot of doctors think they have a lot of authority and such and such. I am not crazy about them. I don't htink they will like that I will even refuse the glucose test. NO need.

Quoting Azure:

Quoting LeapBaby123:

You're only three days after my due date. :) We will probably see a bunch of babies born before ours come along! 

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on May. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Didn't realize we are due the same day!  I wish we were in that "some of us" group lol

I think it's going to drag on for me until I get past 12 weeks..that being said we are almost there!  So yes, I guess what you said makes sense lol its dragging but going fast when you look back over the last few weeks.

Turtledoves
by Representative on May. 31, 2013 at 2:10 PM

It's so exciting! 6 days until I'm in second tri!

livingforthem83
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM
It seems like the second trimester is forever away for me. I am only 9 weeks 5 days. It's dragging, I'm envious of all of you that are so far ahead.
mommyof3andtobe
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Umm yes i can say i deff agree. The days are slow but im already 9 weeks 4 days
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on May. 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I can't believe it either! I was also thinking about how June is already here and of course June is the month I get into the second trimester and then July will be fast approaching and then I can find out what I'm having! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)