Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

more coming home outfit ideas

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 12 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CLG122
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM

We just always do pajamas.  Especially since it will be winter this time.  My babies live in pajamas for a good 6 months!  The comfortable baby is the happy baby ;)

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I nearly got the first one last time for my daughter. I'm considering doing something like that this time if it's a girl.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Same here! All onesies and pjs, nothing frilly or fancy for at least three months. I think infants in them look a bit silly anyway, they're so dinky. With my summer baby, she wore only a onesie and I'd throw on some shorts when we went out, and that was her outfit for a good four months! We just had tons of onesies for her. She always looked nice and comfy...but honestly that's still how she likes to dress! Her favorite outfit is her Minnie Mouse pjs.

Quoting CLG122:

We just always do pajamas.  Especially since it will be winter this time.  My babies live in pajamas for a good 6 months!  The comfortable baby is the happy baby ;)

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby and due 12.12.13!

EmmeBee
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Oh my goodness are you kidding me...the prices!  30-40 dollars!  I see outfits like that at ross or dollar general for less than 10!  Why are they so expensive?

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Cute! Ds wore pjs and onesies for a long time after he was born and now he hates when I try to put jeans on him he fights me until I force them on lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bygodsluv
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I do jammies too!
Azure
by Representative on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM

These posts are making me want to go clothes shopping for the baby. I'm not a big shopper, either. 

mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

yeah I would never pay that much. I like to find stuff, then try to find it cheaper or similiar for cheaper at ross and stuff. Or online. 

Quoting EmmeBee:

Oh my goodness are you kidding me...the prices!  30-40 dollars!  I see outfits like that at ross or dollar general for less than 10!  Why are they so expensive?

mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too! I especially can't stand itchy lacey baby girl dresses. I feel bad for babies dressed like dolls! 

Quoting CLG122:

littlemonaghan
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Mobile Photo

We bought a really cute dress for dd to wear home, not gaudy, but cute lol, like a sun dress. It was WAY to big on her lol it didn't for her for another 4 weeks. I brought her home in Jammie's that matched her nursery theme.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)