Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Found the double stroller I want under $200!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12319184

This will probably be our only splurge for the baby! Good price and so many ways to use it! thought I would share for those of us on tighter budgets!

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CLG122
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I tried this one out the other day when we went to BRU with the kids!  I liked the way it looked, but the rear seat not being able to face forward was a deal-breaker for me.  My 1 year old would hate that :/

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I think we are just gonna go with two travel systems.

Because most times ill be with someone who can push one and ill be able to push th other.

Or I'll carry one baby and my hubs or someone will push the other baby.

But I'm not sure how we are gonna work that out.
Azure
by Representative on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM
That's great news! I worry about our sit-and stand, but most of our babies have absolutely hated being confined anywhere but our arms, so they probably won't be elsewhere for quite a while. Quite the challenge with four other children, one of whom is a runner!
mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Does it? It showed in the pictures facing several ways. I will have to look at it irl. I plan on putting the baby in the back though so it might not be a deal breaker for me. I will have to see. 

Quoting CLG122:

I tried this one out the other day when we went to BRU with the kids!  I liked the way it looked, but the rear seat not being able to face forward was a deal-breaker for me.  My 1 year old would hate that :/

CLG122
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Yes, if you go to the BRU website you can see all the combinations.  The back seat is either the high seat facing the parent or you can remove it so it's a sit-n-stand facing the parent. 

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Does it? It showed in the pictures facing several ways. I will have to look at it irl. I plan on putting the baby in the back though so it might not be a deal breaker for me. I will have to see. 

Quoting CLG122:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)