Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December 2013 Babies December 2013 Babies

movement n lots of it

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  • 11 Replies
14 weeks 4 days n it is like I hav a school of fish in there. This is my 4th baby n it still trips me out. I wonder what it was n then remember it's the baby! Who else has been feelin thier lil swimmer?
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Azure
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I've been feeling some little rolls now and then. Can't wait to feel it more! 

mrsary
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I feel a little every now & then... 4th viable pregnancy, 16 weeks
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on Jun. 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I'm 12 weeks and I have been feeling some here and there, seriously can't wait until I feel more! 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I only feel gas bubbles.

Sorry, but I believe you don't start to feel really until 16 weeks.

But everyone is different
Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I've been feeling some but none in the past couple of days. :/ Baby's fine because I can hear teh heartbeat but no movement. Well, I've been busy, too, so that probably hasn't helped my plight. haha

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

mrs.hartman12
by Christina on Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Here and there, not a lot as of yet but I am just barely 13 weeks. 

TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I felt dd at 8 weeks. Not like fish movements like now but implantation flickering. It's rare but some women can feel it. I had one doc call me lucky n one look at me like I was nuts. Same doc who looked at me weird wen I told her that tylonal doesn't like me wen I am pregnant. After thinking about it I think she thought I was drug seeking. It was that type of clinic. All they took were those down on thier luck types. Found out n switched docs. I had recently moved in to the area n picked an ob associated with the hospitali wanted to deliver at. Got a wonderful midwife n clinic this time.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I only feel gas bubbles.

Sorry, but I believe you don't start to feel really until 16 weeks.

But everyone is different
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Baby might be in your back or movin wen your asleep. Not fair huh? I am lookin forward to the summersalts n hiccups.

Quoting Harris06:

I've been feeling some but none in the past couple of days. :/ Baby's fine because I can hear teh heartbeat but no movement. Well, I've been busy, too, so that probably hasn't helped my plight. haha

Solkerra
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I'm not sure yet. I'm on my first so I don't really know exactly what to look for. :/ I wish I could feel a def move though. I know the little guy/gal is dancing around since I saw it on the US yestarday./

sjenkins8208
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I have! I told my OB about it yesterday and when we listened on the Doppler he laughed because you could hear baby kicking around. It was very cute.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)