Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kardashians

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 24 Replies
Why did I get sucked????

I don't get it.

I hate these girls especially Kim.

And did she have her baby yet?

But there is just nothing else on right now
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM

hahaha i'm obsessed!  i actually think they are pretty funny...Khloe seems to be pretty down to earth.  I usually like Kim too, I just can't stand Kortney.  I don't know if she had her baby?  They show previews for the series and they make it sound liek she did but I haven't heard anything on TV or int he news about it.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Kim's crying face just annoys me. And is ugly lol.

Like I wanna make a sex tap just to be famous lol.

And who doesn't want to get pictures of their baby???

Quoting Gonzo318:

hahaha i'm obsessed!  i actually think they are pretty funny...Khloe seems to be pretty down to earth.  I usually like Kim too, I just can't stand Kortney.  I don't know if she had her baby?  They show previews for the series and they make it sound liek she did but I haven't heard anything on TV or int he news about it.

EmilyWilsonn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM
I don't think she had te baby yet, I'm pretty sure she's due in July but who knows. I really don't mind Kourtney and Khloe as they don't come off as snobby as the rest of them.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Khole is okay. 

She isn't like the rest. 

But Scott is a major douche bag. I can't stand it.

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

I don't think she had te baby yet, I'm pretty sure she's due in July but who knows. I really don't mind Kourtney and Khloe as they don't come off as snobby as the rest of them.

EmilyWilsonn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:05 PM
I think Scott is hilarious lol. But yes he is also a self entitled douche.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Khole is okay. 

She isn't like the rest. 

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Did you see the episode where he was asking about doing the back door? And Kourtney told him "Only if I can do it to you"

Well dumbass, that's what you get.

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Khole is okay. 

She isn't like the rest. 

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

EmilyWilsonn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Lol yeah that was ridiculous but hey it provided me some much needed chuckles. :p

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Did you see the episode where he was asking about doing the back door? And Kourtney told him "Only if I can do it to you"

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Khole is okay. 

She isn't like the rest. 

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Yeah 

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

Lol yeah that was ridiculous but hey it provided me some much needed chuckles. :p

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Khole is okay. 

She isn't like the rest. 

Quoting EmilyWilsonn:

EmmeBee
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I dont have cable but I do watch this if I'm on vacation or at a friend's occasionally.  I don't particularily think they're cool, but I am entertained to see how other's live their life.  I certainly don't get all the hate.  I don't like them, but I don't hate them either. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I don't hate them. 

I just think the obession with them is absurd. 

The only reason they got famous was because Kim slept with Ray J and filmed it. 

Hell, if I was going to make a sex video with a celeb, let's do it with some one attractive like Channing Tatum. 

Quoting EmmeBee:

I dont have cable but I do watch this if I'm on vacation or at a friend's occasionally.  I don't particularily think they're cool, but I am entertained to see how other's live their life.  I certainly don't get all the hate.  I don't like them, but I don't hate them either. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)