Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

December 2013 Babies December 2013 Babies
Why did I get sucked????

I don't get it.

I hate these girls especially Kim.

And did she have her baby yet?

But there is just nothing else on right now
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (21-24):
AmberRose1122
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I think that's why she is famous, but her mom and step dad have been famous for ages. Now they are just more out there. Bruce Jenner's kids did a reality show also, it was laughable.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I don't hate them. 

I just think the obession with them is absurd. 

The only reason they got famous was because Kim slept with Ray J and filmed it. 

Hell, if I was going to make a sex video with a celeb, let's do it with some one attractive like Channing Tatum. 

Quoting EmmeBee:

I dont have cable but I do watch this if I'm on vacation or at a friend's occasionally.  I don't particularily think they're cool, but I am entertained to see how other's live their life.  I certainly don't get all the hate.  I don't like them, but I don't hate them either. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I like Bruce's son Brody, he was on the hills

Quoting AmberRose1122:

I think that's why she is famous, but her mom and step dad have been famous for ages. Now they are just more out there. Bruce Jenner's kids did a reality show also, it was laughable.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I don't hate them. 

Hell, if I was going to make a sex video with a celeb, let's do it with some one attractive like Channing Tatum. 

Quoting EmmeBee:

I dont have cable but I do watch this if I'm on vacation or at a friend's occasionally.  I don't particularily think they're cool, but I am entertained to see how other's live their life.  I certainly don't get all the hate.  I don't like them, but I don't hate them either. 

AmberRose1122
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I remember that. I think their reality show was on just after that atrocious Paris Hilton and Nicole Richey one. I love reality television.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I like Bruce's son Brody, he was on the hills

Quoting AmberRose1122:

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I don't hate them. 

Quoting EmmeBee:

Azure
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Never watched it. Whenever I hear Kardashian this is what I think of: 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)