Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby registrys

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 11 Replies

just did baby registry at target and babies r us, babies r us gave me a huggys wipe case sample wipes nursing pads and sample milk bags,  target gave a Tommie tippie bottle a huggie diaper diaper cram breast pads 20$ shutterfly card  and milk bags.... babies r us gave me a 10$ gift card  target gave me 20$ gift card  target for the win yo

Pregnancy%20ticker
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I may have to go to Target lmao. 

I'm only at Wal-mart, because they have the disney stuff that I want. 

Barb87
by Babz on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM
I'm thinking about registering at Burlington Coat Factory. They have a lot of the things I'm looking at. Not to mention that its the only place I've really looked at.
byronswife8808
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:00 PM

babies r us had so many disney baby stuff it all eneded up on my registry!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Pregnancy%20ticker
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Not mine. 

Babies R us is to expensive, we just did Wal-Mart. 

But I am going to do research when we get back from the store tonight, and tomorrow. 

And then maybe this weekend go out to Target. 

Not that it matters, because no one will pay attention to where I am registered at lol. 

Quoting byronswife8808:

babies r us had so many disney baby stuff it all eneded up on my registry!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

EmmeBee
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:41 PM

All you have to do is register and they give you free stuff?  Does it cost anything to register?  I've never done a restrigy before so I'm clueless

MorningValley
by Adria on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Same here.  No one will see mine.  I'm just making one for me.  No I'm bummed!  I did a target one but I did it online so I didn't get anything!  

Im registered at Walmart too.

we don't have a babies r us or Burlington.  Lol we don't have much here.  

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Do you have to go inside the store or just online? I'd go and do it for free stuff. :-)

Quoting byronswife8808:

just did baby registry at target and babies r us, babies r us gave me a huggys wipe case sample wipes nursing pads and sample milk bags,  target gave a Tommie tippie bottle a huggie diaper diaper cram breast pads 20$ shutterfly card  and milk bags.... babies r us gave me a 10$ gift card  target gave me 20$ gift card  target for the win yo

TheyAreMyLoves
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I did Walmart because that's what we have close and its easiest for my family to shop from.
I hate Walmart, though. It kills me to register there.
I might do the others just for swag, though. I love free baby shit.
byronswife8808
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:29 PM

was just in the store

Quoting Baby4us09:

Do you have to go inside the store or just online? I'd go and do it for free stuff. :-)

Quoting byronswife8808:

Pregnancy%20ticker
MacMamaof5
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I can't wait! But I am just until the sex is determined.  Then I am gonna register EVERYWHERE!  Freebies, freebies, freebies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)