Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 19 Replies

How is everyone doing on that front?

im honestly not eating well and I really could kick myself for it.  I haven't gained anything at 11.5 weeks!  Just think if I had been watching what I eat how much I probably could have lost lol.

so right now (and when i got pregnant) Im the same weight as I was at 21,22,&16 weeks other my other three!!  Ah!  I'm so scared I'm going to end up weighing so much!  I already have 20# extra pounds I need to lose!  That being said I'm happy I'm almost through the first trimester without gaining anything.  I would be extatic if I could make it to 20 weeks without gaining....to be where I was with my other three pregnancies!!  But I highly doubt that will happen. Maybe if I kick my butt into gear and start eating healthy!

How is everyone else doing?  Do have a plan or goal weight or what not?  Have you been able to stick to it?

Married the Love of My Life 9/7/02

playing soccertoddler boytoddler girlstork
Jency 6/30/05.  Tesher12/31/08   Zerah3/26/12      EDD 12/30/13                                                 Angel babies edd10/22/08,11/21/11,10/20/13

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2004amybbb
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I've gained 4lbs and am almost 14 wks. Just eat healthy and eat enough. U will lose the baby weight when it's time.
MorningValley
by Adria on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Oh gosh no!!  With my daughter it never came off and I got pregnant again right after she turned one!  

Your right about people in their twenties that's metabolism hasn't dropped.  Only took me 4 months with both boys.  But when ya turn 30 its a whole other ball game.  Like I said after a year I still hadn't lost 7# from my daughter!!  I foresee this pregnancy following the same path!

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 228, I will be weighed tomorrow. 

I normally weight myself on Thrusdays when I gain a week. 

I have lost 11 pounds.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM
At my 11 week appt (a week ago) I had lost 4 lbs. I think I'm just eating healthier, drinking water and nothing else really so I think that why I've lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatyRod
by nataly on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I've gained 5 pounds (I'm 14w2d).
With all the all day nausea I've craved very little healthy food and a lot of carbs.. Praying that changes now in the second and third trimester... My goal is not to gain more than 25 lbs... Lets see how that works out. :/
mrs.hartman12
by Christina on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM

i usually gain between 25-30 pounds and am good with that. I try not to sweat weight gain as you need to gain weight while your pregnant. 

Turtledoves
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I've gained almost 7 lbs so far. I started off underweight, my body only allows me to gain while pregnant, so I've been making up for some weight I needed. 

CLG122
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I've gained at least 15 lbs already.  I always gain a lot during pregnancy and lose almost all of it breastfeeding, so I'm not super concerned.  I'm not really going to keep track of my weight gain.  It's depressing and there's little I can do about it anyway.

livingforthem83
by Angel on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I am 11 weeks 3 days and last time I was weighed I was down 2lbs, that was last week.
ladybugchar
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I was working on weight loss before getting pregnant. At the last appt I talked to my doc about still counting calories. He put me on 1800 calories unofficially. More like said that is what he would recommend. My last appt was 5 days ago. And I have lost 3 lbs since then. But the doc also said to expect to keep losing on that amount calories. And not to worry about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)