Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone doing on that front?

im honestly not eating well and I really could kick myself for it.  I haven't gained anything at 11.5 weeks!  Just think if I had been watching what I eat how much I probably could have lost lol.

so right now (and when i got pregnant) Im the same weight as I was at 21,22,&16 weeks other my other three!!  Ah!  I'm so scared I'm going to end up weighing so much!  I already have 20# extra pounds I need to lose!  That being said I'm happy I'm almost through the first trimester without gaining anything.  I would be extatic if I could make it to 20 weeks without gaining....to be where I was with my other three pregnancies!!  But I highly doubt that will happen. Maybe if I kick my butt into gear and start eating healthy!

How is everyone else doing?  Do have a plan or goal weight or what not?  Have you been able to stick to it?

Married the Love of My Life 9/7/02

playing soccertoddler boytoddler girlstork
Jency 6/30/05.  Tesher12/31/08   Zerah3/26/12      EDD 12/30/13                                                 Angel babies edd10/22/08,11/21/11,10/20/13

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Replies (11-19):
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I weigh 10lbs less than when I had DS... Seven YEARS ago. *sigh* I'm morbidly obese so I'm trying to be careful without depriving myself (or desires). I've actually lost 4lbs since getting pregnant. I had lost 6 but I gained back 2. lol

My superhero, BZG: 05/30/06

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Haven't gained anything technically, though I have gained back what I lost from being so sick. My goal is to weight no more than DH! He weighs almost 30 pounds more than me so I think it's a pretty good goal :)

Azure
by Representative on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Still suffering from bad morning sickness, so I've lost weight and haven't gained anything. :/
mizmo98
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM

13 weeks gained nothing.  can't eat feel like i am shoving stuff down my throat when i do eat and it is like 1/2 of what i used to eat.  sucks. 

MorningValley
by Adria on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Ya that's me.  I'm short and over weight my husband is tall and super skinny (5'10 145#)!  So I DO not want to be bigger then him like I was with my first!  Plus it being harder to lose weight now that I'm 30 I know I'll have a hard time losing this baby weight!

Quoting LeapBaby123:

Haven't gained anything technically, though I have gained back what I lost from being so sick. My goal is to weight no more than DH! He weighs almost 30 pounds more than me so I think it's a pretty good goal :)

Married the Love of My Life 9/7/02

playing soccertoddler boytoddler girlstork
Jency 6/30/05.  Tesher12/31/08   Zerah3/26/12      EDD 12/30/13                                                 Angel babies edd10/22/08,11/21/11,10/20/13

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jun. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
With my daughter I only gained 15 lbs but she was also 9 weeks early. I weighed 129 before this pregnancy and currently weigh 134 at 15 weeks.
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I've lost 5lbs and maintained, which means I myself am still losing weight. I'm happy.

MorningValley
by Adria on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Well this week past week and a half have been crazy for us!!  We became debt free, my husbands work truck engine blew, had to get a four year loan to fix it...two days before we got the title for the car we just paid off, we had three nights I had to be up at the church till 9-10pm for a function, I'm having problems with my grandma and she is giving away the lamp she said I could have...to my cousin! And the family has just been so so stressed about her moving and leaving things at her old house for my cousin etc....and my husband was out of town for three days and the rest of the time he's been with out work due to the truck....etc. so ya it's been a very stressful and unexpected week and a half.

needless to say I haven't been walking much and I didn't get to start exercising like I planned and I've been eating like crap. 

So I've gained 2.5#.  Over a week and a half!!

I am hoping this week calms down and gets back to normal, hubby got his truck back and has work yae, so I can lose those pounds back off.  I really can't gain much because I know my metabolism and now bad it is now.  There is very little chance of being able to lose all the baby weight if I gain too much!

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:27 AM

To be honest, I have not weighed myself in a couple weeks since. Have been home to visit.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)