Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waking up in the middle of the night to go piddle? Doesn't matter if it's only once or more. It's painful sometimes when I empty my bladder. If only I can insert a catheter at night!!! I'd love a night of sleep with no interrupting potty breaks!!! LOL

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Replies (21-28):
mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Yes......I am so tired just from that!

5PointedHuman
by Mouse Due 21/12 on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I have been going 2-5 times a night for weeks now.

NatyRod
by nataly on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Only about one time a night... But when I wake up in the mornings it feels my bladder's gonna burst. Lol
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Ugh! I hate when u get all nice n asleep n then u gotta go.
Barb87
by Babz on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:55 AM
That's what I'm saying!!! & even if we piddle immediately before we lay out pretty little heads down, we STILL wake up in the middle of the night to goo again!!! It's like, really? Really! I puddles 4x Between the hours of 12p & 245p on thurs. 4x. I'm really getting tired of peeing all the dam time!!! I wish Peanut would get off Mommy's bladder & so using it as a trampoline!!! At least for a little bit!!! Like I'd be happy with 6 weeks of Peanut not using my bladder like that!!!
Pappi
by Jackie on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:59 AM

At least once every night starting from quite a while ago... just after my kiddo started STTN. Boy is it annoying!

Barb87
by Babz on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Quoting Pappi:

At least once every night starting from quite a while ago... just after my kiddo started STTN. Boy is it annoying!

Sttn??? Could you please explain what that is? I've never seen or heard of that abbreviation before...sorry!!!
Pappi
by Jackie on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Sleep through the night. Before that he slept a while but still tend to wake up to nurse at least once a night (we bed share.) I think the final thing that encouraged him to completely night wean was potty training, then pretty much weeks later I'm up peeing all the time myself instead of being awaken by the kiddo.

Quoting Barb87:

Quoting Pappi:

Sttn??? Could you please explain what that is? I've never seen or heard of that abbreviation before...sorry!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)