Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Different pregnancy symptoms/Different Gender

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
How many ladies have had (or knows somebody) two kids of the same gender (2 girls/2boys) first versus "My first was a Girl and second was a boy". And the first two pregnancies have been identical or similar but the pregnancy with the opposite gender was completely different. Example: "First pregnancy you had no energy, bloated, morning sickness, you just knew it and everyone around you" OR "I didn't even know I was pregnant if I didn't take a test. Not a symptom in sight".

My first two pregnancies were girls and this baby due December 18, 2013 I don't know the gender yet. With my girls I had morning sickness since 6 weeks up until like 16. My breast blew up, I was super tired, I had alot of water weight. The list goes on. This pregnancy NOTHING. No sickness no anything. My 3 year old daughter told me I was pregnant. She would lift my shirt up in public or say hi, goodnight and I live you brother to my stomach so I just tested and here I am 13 weeks 5 days.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MrsCarnes88
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:03 AM
I have a daughter 9 and a son 3 and my pregnancies were different with dd I had serious food adversions the things I normally loved I couldn't stand n thing I normally wouldn't eat I wanted... I did not kno I was pregnant till 14 1/2 weeks.. I still bleed every month till 5months.. and I gained 50+ lbs total.... No morning sickness and other symptoms were mild..

Ds I had no food adversions I could eat anything, and I did... Still no morning sickness and mild symptoms other wise... I knew I was pregnant right away.. missed my period n that was that.. also I only gained 12-15lbs total starting pregnancy weight roughly the same both times 130-135lbs

This pregnancy verry confusing still don't kno the sex I'm 13w4d I have serious food adversions right now all I can stomach is breakfasts foods.. I can't stand any meat :( my morning sickness only lasted about 5weeks but all other symptoms are blairing I have lost 7lbs so far... horrible heart burn n acid reflux.. breast swollen n sore.. hips n back pain head aches tired.. wtf.. and missed period right away and knew right away but was testing like crazy n ttc using opk this time other two were accidents
momof3inTN
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:00 AM

I've had three boys and one girl (and this one we are still waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl). With my boys, I had most of the typical pregnancy symptoms, except morning sickness and food aversion. I had a little nausea early on but no committing, and I'd eat anything, most everything sounded good. 

When I was pregnant with my daughter (and this pregnancy), I had horrible morning sickness, nausea, vomiting, and just the thought of so many foods turned my stomach... many night I couldn't even eat with the family because it would make me so sick.

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM

My first pregnancy was super easy and a girl, second was still super easy but different symptoms and I just knew it was a boy...another girl. My third was, again, super easy, girl. This one, same as the others and I'll let you know when I find out. Haha

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

mommietwobe
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM
How far are you?? When are u due??

Quoting Harris06:

My first pregnancy was super easy and a girl, second was still super easy but different symptoms and I just knew it was a boy...another girl. My third was, again, super easy, girl. This one, same as the others and I'll let you know when I find out. Haha

mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:13 PM
My first two pregnancies were different and both were girls.
Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I am due December 29.

Quoting mommietwobe:

How far are you?? When are u due??

Quoting Harris06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)