Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 12 Replies
Our eldest son is getting a cast. He broke his elbow this past weekend. After that we'll be heading to the zoo with the inlaws. What are your plans for today?
Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Day care. By July 1st I am down to one child besides my own. I can't wait.

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Ouch!! How did he do that??

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Oh and my plans for the day include just hanging out with my uncle and cousins (if they ever get up..haha). 

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Azure
by Representative on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting Harris06:

He was running through the kitchen and slipped in a puddle of water his sister had just spilled. He hit hard. Luckily he's not as in as much pain today, so hopefully the cast will go quickly and easily.
ladybugchar
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Being lazy? I will probably do laundry because the boys are running out of shorts and pants. Dishes because if I don't my kitchen will be overrun with the darn things again. And play with the boys. Dh is job searching again today.
Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Oh my goodness, that just sounds like it hurts!!!

Quoting Azure:

Quoting Harris06:

He was running through the kitchen and slipped in a puddle of water his sister had just spilled. He hit hard. Luckily he's not as in as much pain today, so hopefully the cast will go quickly and easily.

mrs.hartman12
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Right now stuck at the clinic. I need to scrub the house down and get rid of clutter this week dh dad will be heThursday. urs
TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I'm going to see my OB.
2 weeks ago I saw him and my BP was super high so he brought me back in 2 weeks instead of 4 to re-check it.
I go at 1:30 (it's 12:30 here now).
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Gotta take my grandmother to see the oral surgeon and see if the wound in her mouth is better or if they need to do a biopsy and check for cancer. Here's hoping it's better.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM

OUCH!  Poor baby but I'm sure a trip to the zoo will help take his mind off of it.  We are going to the zoo for DS's birthday on Friday :)

Today-work and after work, cleaning the house since we somehow trashed it this weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)