Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
Today seems to be going by so fast.

I cant believe its almost five already.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CLG122
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Agreed!  I was gone with the kids most of the day and I cannot believe my husband is going to be home in 15 minutes.  He will be surprised when he sees how little I've done today :/  But I'm exhausted!!

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:59 PM

LOL. 

I was to do our dishes. 

But I'll do that when I go to do dinner. 

Quoting CLG122:

Agreed!  I was gone with the kids most of the day and I cannot believe my husband is going to be home in 15 minutes.  He will be surprised when he sees how little I've done today :/  But I'm exhausted!!

CLG122
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Yeah, I usually get the dishwasher unloaded and load any dirty dishes back into it so the kitchen isn't trashed when he walks in, but I'm just too wiped :/  My friend is making my daughter's flower girl dress for a wedding this summer, so we went over there to "watch" her almost 3 year old while my friend worked on the dress.  A good idea, except they have multiple staircases, a small dog and lots of things that are not baby-proof.  So being there with a 12 month old, 2 year old and 4 year old was a bit challenging.  I just want to sit down!!  I fed my kids (and myself) drive-thru on the way home, and I've had a big Diet Coke and 3 cookies since we got home.  Yuck.  My poor fetus!!!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

LOL. 

I was to do our dishes. 

Quoting CLG122:

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Aww lol. 

I've had captin crunch, and two small pizzas. And some popcorn. 

And then for dinner it'll be meatloaf, corn on the cob, and mashed potatoes.

But that is better then eating nothing. 

I go sometimes all day without eating. 

But my doctor is on my ass about testing my sugars after each main meal, and I think I'll be on insulin, after breakfast I was at 187

Quoting CLG122:

Yeah, I usually get the dishwasher unloaded and load any dirty dishes back into it so the kitchen isn't trashed when he walks in, but I'm just too wiped :/  My friend is making my daughter's flower girl dress for a wedding this summer, so we went over there to "watch" her almost 3 year old while my friend worked on the dress.  A good idea, except they have multiple staircases, a small dog and lots of things that are not baby-proof.  So being there with a 12 month old, 2 year old and 4 year old was a bit challenging.  I just want to sit down!!  I fed my kids (and myself) drive-thru on the way home, and I've had a big Diet Coke and 3 cookies since we got home.  Yuck.  My poor fetus!!!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

LOL. 

I was to do our dishes. 

Quoting CLG122:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)