Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
Apparently im drunk lol.

Because i sometimes use the expecting mother spots. And i shouldnt because i am only 12 weeks along. And i wont tell this said person that i have other conditions.

Because my ticker doesnt say im pregnant with twins.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Haha, my sister joked with me that I should use it (we couldn't find a spot), but I'm always afraid someone will yell at me. I don't mind walking (and don't have any other conditions), so it doesn't bother me. But I'm sorry people are rude.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:27 PM

My husband drops me off at the door. 

Quoting LeapBaby123:

Haha, my sister joked with me that I should use it (we couldn't find a spot), but I'm always afraid someone will yell at me. I don't mind walking (and don't have any other conditions), so it doesn't bother me. But I'm sorry people are rude.

Harris06
by Megan on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:46 PM
I rarely use them anyway because I don't mind the walk but I hate when people get bitchy over them or when people who are just lazy use them. My mom is a preschool minister and used to have 4 spots for expecting/new mothers and got sick of all of the bitching about "I saw so and so park there and se doesn't have any children and is not pregnant" so she got rid of them. I can't say I don't blame businesses for getting rid of them. There is too much "entitlement" in the world as it is.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I personally think that they need to be taken away, or more regulations to them. 

Like I said, my husband normally drops me off

Quoting Harris06:

I rarely use them anyway because I don't mind the walk but I hate when people get bitchy over them or when people who are just lazy use them. My mom is a preschool minister and used to have 4 spots for expecting/new mothers and got sick of all of the bitching about "I saw so and so park there and se doesn't have any children and is not pregnant" so she got rid of them. I can't say I don't blame businesses for getting rid of them. There is too much "entitlement" in the world as it is.

sjenkins8208
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM
As soon as I started to show I've used it. I have a broken tailbone and walking has been a pain in my ass, literally, since like 10weeks! I'm not sure why anyone cares as long as the person IS expecting and/or has small kids.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Right!!!!!

I was like

"My conditions are not your issue, and I am having TWINS, so I now look like I am 6 months pregnant." 

Quoting sjenkins8208:

As soon as I started to show I've used it. I have a broken tailbone and walking has been a pain in my ass, literally, since like 10weeks! I'm not sure why anyone cares as long as the person IS expecting and/or has small kids.

Azure
by Representative on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I use them on the very rare occasions when I go shopping with DH. My morning sickness is so terrible that moving at all feels like hell so yeah, I use them, and I swear I would yell at anybody who dared try to tell me I shouldn't.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Lol.

I was like i have diabetes and three clots. Walking for me can be horrid.

But nine times out of ten i am dropped off or i walk from the car to the store and push the cart that way if i need to lean on something i can.

Buy according to the women here(no one in this group) unless you are seven months along you arent allowed to use them

Quoting Azure:

I use them on the very rare occasions when I go shopping with DH. My morning sickness is so terrible that moving at all feels like hell so yeah, I use them, and I swear I would yell at anybody who dared try to tell me I shouldn't.

kygoodsell89
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

i use them if they are open but dont bitch if they arent , im on modified bedrest so when i do go to the store its nice to not have to walk too far. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)