Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to not being hungry

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

*sigh* I woke up hungry, or so I thought. I fixed me my breakfast, ate one bite and knew that is not what I wanted. :( I tried to force it but only made it through half before I just couldn't anymore. Now it's lunch time and I have a feeling that what I have fixed is not going to be what I want. :/ 

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:12 PM
:( That sucks. Sorry. I had bean and cheese burritos for lunch and they tasted so good going down, but I don't think the baby approved. I think I'll see them again.
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

That stinks. I am in that stage too. I don't want anything and nothing looks or sounds good.

BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:15 PM
I'm just tired of eating so much that my jaw hurts lol
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Oh yuck, I hate that. 

Quoting Azure:

:( That sucks. Sorry. I had bean and cheese burritos for lunch and they tasted so good going down, but I don't think the baby approved. I think I'll see them again.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Barb87
by Babz on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Yeah, don't be surprised if it comes back up! That's what happened to my 2wks ago. I hope it doesn't come back up, though. 

iMA_MoMmY08
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Agreed. But all I ever hear is eat, you need to eat. Ugh!! Makes me wanna scream.

Quoting Baby4us09:

That stinks. I am in that stage too. I don't want anything and nothing looks or sounds good.

hopefully_ME
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Know what you are going through. Nothing looks good or sounds good but I know I have to eat so I do eat what I can get down.
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Oh my goodness, pizza actually sounds good!!! Too bad my husband wants Pho. :/ I don't think that pizza and pho go together very well. haha

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I have these days too!  They come and go but I feel like my problem is just that I get full really quickly and that most things just aren't good to me right now.  But then I have my pig-out, want to eat everything in sight days too! 

At my dr appt yesterday, I found out I had only gained 1 lb (after losing 5) in the past month so I thought "yay!  at least I didn't lose anymore" but DH had to be Mr. Protective and ask the nurse if itw as okay that I'm not gaining more weight lol.  He worries about it way too much and thinks that the phrase "eating for two" really means what it says...  personally, i'm thankful that i'm not gaining like I did with DS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)