Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yep...im losing it....

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
Everything pisses me off or annoys the shit outta me. Im always moody always tired I snap on everything. Its driving me crazy...and apparently my SO as well. Am I depressed? Just overwhelmed? Ugh idk but I cant take it anymore...thinking about asking my dr for depression meds...anyone else feel this way??
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I have days like that. My hormones get all out of whack and I snap at everything. Those are the days I appologize to my kids all day, appologize to my husband (he is amazing though and always just laughs and says, "yeah, you were (a bitch) but you're pregnant and I love you."), and stay off of the CM/FB/etc. 

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

ZombyMommy
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I have days like that too. I wake up to tired or my blood sugar gets off, then the hormones just take over. I try to acknowledge that I am having a "bad baby day" as my 6yr old calls them, and just move on. I try to get some alone time or do something for myself, like a long shower. 

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I know I have some days like that. 

WowIllbeamom11
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Me too, everyone keeps wanting to help me unpack stuff and I'm just like leave me the eff alone!
MorningValley
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Oh yes ALL THE TIME!!

I take a vitamin B complex and that seems to help A LOT!

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM

I've been a bit snappy, but this heat is NOT helping.

mommy23girlz
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Yep, but I'm usually snappy during pregnancy. However, this time around I just can't seem to hold back.  People in public really annoy me more than usual as well.

iMA_MoMmY08
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh me too, and im a cocktail waitress soo its my job to be nice...I cried 3 times at work last night and cant even tell you why...

Quoting mommy23girlz:

Yep, but I'm usually snappy during pregnancy. However, this time around I just can't seem to hold back.  People in public really annoy me more than usual as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)