Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's your skin these days?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
Mine is horrible!! I never had great skin but it was never bad.. Minor breakouts around my period but that's it. With ds, it cleared up during pregnancy but was terrible afterwards for awhile. With this one, I just started breaking out horribly over the last 2 weeks! It's awful! Waa!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Mine is ok right now. Minor blemishes, but they go away with witch hazel cleanser.

MommyJill87
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM
I'm breaking out on my chin ALOT.
MorningValley
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I have ALWAYS had horrible skin.  EXCEPT when I'm pregnant.  I can go the entire last 7 months with out washing my face once and never have more then two or three zits pop up.  It lasts through nursing as well.  But as soon as a wean its back to breakout ville for my face.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Breakout city!!!!!

And my stomach is becoming itchy ready
CLG122
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM

My skin is awesome, which makes me think this baby is a boy.  I had HORRIBLE acne and mother's mask with only my DD, and boy boy pregnancies I had wonderful, clear skin.  My theory is all the extra estrogen maybe makes me break out??  Idk.

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I broke out like crazy throughout my pregnancy with my son. Same thing is going on here with my daughter. I'm not surprised. It's the ONE pregnancy symptom that has been the same between the two.

mommy23girlz
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM

I'm having more breakouts than usual.  And I have back and shoulder acne like crazy.  My skin is even more oily, which I don't need since you could already fry chicken on my face before pregnancy.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too! I swear the "glow" is just a nice way of saying "you look really oily" lol

Quoting mommy23girlz:

I'm having more breakouts than usual.  And I have back and shoulder acne like crazy.  My skin is even more oily, which I don't need since you could already fry chicken on my face before pregnancy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:43 AM
I have the occasional breakout. And unfortunately, it's the big, painful, under your skin type :( I didn't used to get those.
hopefully_ME
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Don't usually have breakouts but I do now with this pregnancy. I had great skin when was pregnant with my dd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)