Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time going slow

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
Anyone feel like time goes slow between appts. I hate this stage of pregnancy when I can't yet feel baby move so I don't know if everything is ok or not :( I just want to have some reassurance. Think I'm just nervous because I had that ba kidney infection then was sick for 3 days with a severe migraine. I just want it to be next week so I can go hear heartbeat. And wish I knew the sex already I wanna shop!!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I'm sorry you were so sick. I've been there, it's no fun.

With my three girls and all, my time is pretty much flying. haha  

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

mama1st32
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I feel ya lady it's a whole lot of hurry up and wait until you get further along

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:36 AM
My visits are super frequent so I don't have to wait long (2 weeks sometimes less between appts) but I even feel like you do sometimes so I know I'd be super impatient if I had to wait any longer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Sometimes it feels like it's dragging, for sure, but the pregnancy overall I feel is flying by.
TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:52 AM
My last 2 appts were only 2 weeks apart and now I have to wait 4.5 weeks before my next appt. and it's my anatomy/gender scan so it feels soooo incredibly long this time in between.
However, I have been feeling the baby really kicking and squirming the past 3 days straight. So that helps.
megandcailey08
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I think I'm just still worried something will go wrong. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)