Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jumping Bean!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 14 Replies
The last 3 day the baby kicks and movement has went into overdrive!
I have felt at least a roundhouse kick once an hour for 3 days now. It's amazing!
As I sit here my little jumping bean is apparently doing Zumba in my belly and my stomach is bouncing ever so slightly, but enough to see it!
Oddly enough, it can't be felt from the outside because my husband has been sitting with his hand on my belly and can't feel anything yet.
I'm 19w3d but its also my 4th.

Who else is feeling good amounts of movement?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Congrats. Not I. I'm not even feeling flutters anymore. I'm nervous about my appointment tomorrow.
EmilyWilsonn
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:10 AM
How exciting! I have felt some flutters and "twitches" but no roundhouse kicks yet!
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Me, and currently in fact! Baby moves, kicks and pushes so much that it seems like he is already running out of room, and my uterus is big this time!
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I've been feeling the baby getting stronger, she most def. kicks or punches or rolls pretty good now. I can't wait for it to get strong enough to feel it on the outside (I think I felt it once last night but not sure)

oh and I'm 17 weeks today

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM
19 w 4 d today and he is definitely doing acrobatics in there. Can see it on the outside but can't feel it on the outside yet. This is pregnancy #3 for me.
TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I know what you mean! I am feeling movement above my belly button already! I think baby must be head down and has feet up at the top of my uterus because that's where I feel 90% of the kicks and movement.
I know my stomach muscles are weak because I have that muscle separation. Which is probably whys uterus is higher than expected (I'm guessing).

Quoting Turtledoves:

Me, and currently in fact! Baby moves, kicks and pushes so much that it seems like he is already running out of room, and my uterus is big this time!
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I'm my feeling anything yet. I know it will come, I'm just impatient :/
BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Ive been feeling baby moving since about 14-15 weeks. I'm at week 19 now. Hes a strong kicker. Even Dh can feel it. The kids saw it yesterday
sjenkins8208
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Great movement since last week. It's everyday now. Ds felt her from the outside today because she FINALLY left my cervix! Ds told me that the baby's weird lol. I'm 20 week and 3 days. She is especially active after eating and anytime I eat fruit, which is alot because it's all I'm craving.
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I started to feel baby Yesterday I think or Sunday. Today before i got up i have felt a lot of kicks or rather movements. Neat. I text my Dhaka since he's at drill. Annual training.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)