Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't Stop Shopping!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 12 Replies

Now that I know it's a boy, I can't stop shopping! I never ventured into the world of boy stuff before, so it's so new and exciting! Since just last night, I bought these adorable things:

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby and due 12.12.13!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM

OMG how cute!  I need to go through DS's baby stuff to see what all I have and what I need ... Since DS was a June baby, I'm sure I will still need to do lots of shopping since I really don't have any winter items for a newborn. 

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I thought I had a bunch of boy clothes, enough to get us through until spring. Turns out, most of the clothes I had gotten through the last two years are actually for 6m+. I have about 4 sleepers, two winter suits, and some blankets...so I need to get quite a bit to get baby through winter!

MorningValley
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Lol which is why I never go shopping!  If I had the money I wouldn't stop...but since we don't have the money I can't start...or we'd be in trouble!

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Oh I would be going crazy now if I was having a boy. :)
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Cute stuff!
CLG122
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Too cute!!  boy stuff can be so much fun :)

I love the star outfit!!  Looooove stars.  Our high chair is actually brown with white stars because it doesn't look babyish in the dining room and I thought it was pleasantly neutral.

I saw some really, really adorable boy stuff at Kohls the other night and I was so tempted but Idk the gender yet!!  Their clearance racks were fantastic in the baby section.

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Aww how cute I am the same way as far as shopping goes knowing that I have a little girl on the way 

NatyRod
by nataly on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Loving the outfits... Here in south Florida is hard to find cute long sleeve onsies in store this time of the year... Hopefully later on we can buy stalk up good ones.
sarajordan2008
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I'm having a hard time accepting/getting over (more getting over) that its a boy. I really thought girl...I had a dream it was a boy, which led me to believe boy, but...I don't know...lol. I have been 100% right in the past (3 times).
Pappi
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I still need to find out the sex so most of my purchases have been gender-neutral (toys, diaper covers, some onesies) but I couldn't help with a couple of dresses. I wouldn't need any more stuff if this one's a boy since my first was born in November and I still have all his clothes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)